HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

• AtroX

Fancy...but poor battery life...is it worth the price? ;)

• Cura

i would like to purchase htc touch diamond.. anyone can tell me what color are available? thanks

• dr.prashant tanna

boo, 12 Dec 2008whenever i am on a call the phone automatically shuts off ..is t... morejust repress the ON Button on the Top of the phone & it will glow till the call is on, it's like Laptop's battery saveing mode u can st the blank scree as per your time need

• Mat

the screen is going blank in a call because you need the energy to make lot's of calls. maybe innovation it's to hard to understand for some brainiacs.

• jayne

could som1 tell me about the pict from its camera? auto focus here? and how the battery life? thx u so much..

• Hao

This phone is absolutely amazing. I've upgraded from a N95 everything on the Diamond is superior.

Battery Life: Battery life can be addressed by different version of Radio software. Right now, using 1.08.25.20, the phone can last 3 days without a recharge.

Standby mode: Accidental keypress is next to impossible. Phone goes on standby after a while (you can customise this). When it is on standby, the screen will go on blank and the keys become unresponsive. The only way to wake the phone up is to press the power button, which happens instantly.

Feel: The phone feels very solid. It sits in your hand very nicely. It is gender neutral. The phone is quite thin as well.

Speaker. The speaker is not weak. You can adjust the volume...

• BaerMan

I have had the HTC Touch Pro (Verizon) for a week now and am very happy with it. The phone has OK battery life which can be improved by turning off functions not in use like wifi, GPS and Bluetooth. Reception on the Touch Pro is much better than my Treo 700w. Internet browsing with the Opera browser is fast and the features are good. The phone is highly configurable and flexible. I use the phone in a corporate environment and it works very well. The 5 row keyboard is easy to get used to and has a good feel.
My only complaint at this point is that the phone shows finger prints like no other. Itís a little annoying.

• dude

Rad I highly recommend this phone it doesn't have brilliant speakers but the battery life is easily enough for 20 calls i am on mine now the opera internet browser is brilliant and quick. i dont think you will regret getting it.
hope this advice helps

• the

I think this phone totally rocks except from the amount of memory and battery life.
anyone who likes high tec gadgets like me then this phone is perfect.

GScroll for HTC Diamond:

• Rad

Hey guys,

I am considering to get this phone, however still need few inputs from you guys. I read on the review that this phone has few major flaws as follows :

1. Battery life too short
I would like to know if this phone could at least stand a day with average 20 calls (10 - 15 mins duration on average)? I am curious does the low battery life is caused by application running on the background? because from my experience using PDAs, you have to set the system to stop the application when you press the "x" button Furthermore, do you guys use wi-fi and bluetooth extensively?

2. Low speaker volume
How low is the speaker volume? Had this problem on my last PDA, got used to it after a while though. Hope it's not lower than previous PDAs

3. Accidental calls
Do those who make accidental calls locks their phone? Or is it just the phone failure?

Your advice will be really appreciated

Thanks

Rahil, 16 Dec 2008Dear Boo Y din"t u liked the Phone are u trying to tell me u have no problem with the phone at all???what about the battery life and the screen going blank on a call that is just unacceptable 4 me

• Rahil

boo, 15 Dec 2008thanks alot!!but seriously i think that is sooo stupid i mean fo... moreDear Boo Y din"t u liked the Phone

• Rahil

JULIAN, 13 Dec 2008I transformed a diamondshape back to a FLATchape back!! with san... morer u crazy or hav u lost it u actually flatend the the Diamond

• battery life solutio

i think i got the solution for poor battery life !!!! Its the charger ! Use a old HTC charger... for example i use the TYTN 2 charger...my diamond lasts for 2 days now !!!

• alex

this is the best phone ever ! I think people who say that battery life is bad they don't really own this phone! I have one and 2 of my friends have it too and all 3 of them last for more then 2 days !!! And it never answers phone calls in my pocket... Its the best slim good looking smartphone ever ! I love it ! I would only change it for a version made from metal...

• anca

Akram, 13 Dec 2008I give you one GOOD advice, DON't buy this phone!why??

• jac

does a htc touch diamond bought in uk support chinese input?

• MaD-MaN

Y would you buy this phone...there is soo much negative remarks and all the people that left a positive remark left a negative one too.Y would you buy a phone or like a phone when there is something that you dont like about it. TIP FROM A MASTER:stop being greedy and make reserches before you buy a phone,there is soo many these days you can get one that is perfect for you.

• boo

katers, 14 Dec 2008its „ power saving feature on the phone.if you really want to st... morethanks alot!!but seriously i think that is sooo stupid i mean for the price of this device ..i'm sure the cheaper phones dont have this problem...sum1 bought the diamond for me i'm soo disappointed maybe i shud have got an omnia instead????