HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

kaleem ullah, 11 Dec 2008my htc touch diamond phones is in italian language i want to cha... moreupgrade your ROM, check this out at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=408281

• asd

bad battery

• katers

boo, 12 Dec 2008whenever i am on a call the phone automatically shuts off ..is t... moreits power saving feature on the phone.if you really want to stop it from saving power just set the phone on a table when you start a call.wait 10 seconds and then bring the phone to your ear. the only reason it turns off is b/c it senses your ear covering it.

• Akram

I give you one GOOD advice, DON't buy this phone!

• JULIAN

I transformed a diamondshape back to a FLATchape back!! with sandpaper P200 and finish(polish) with 3M P400 .

• SINO

boo, 12 Dec 2008whenever i am on a call the phone automatically shuts off ..is t... morethe phone automatically shuts off ..is there anyway

to solve this problem turn off internet in your mobile

boo, 12 Dec 2008whenever i am on a call the phone automatically shuts off ..is t... moreto get the phone sceen back from hibernate you simply need to press the SEND/CALL button. Hope this works for you.

• Thorn

Hi Guys!

I have got HTC Diamond few days back. I was afraid when so many people left negative remarks. But I am glad I purchased it. Its one of the top notch set available. battery is ok with moderate use, off course if you are toying with it then it will give you less time. Other than that excellent display, a whole artillery of features and options, sound is ok. Design and shape excellent.

I previously had so many sets including N95 and N95 8gb. No one ever given any remarks about them but almost all my office people said wow when they saw it. Camera is not too shabby but compare to N95 and co, its not upto that quality.

I am loving this set. Many of the people who fail to understand gives negative remarks. TouchFLO 3D is a really cool way to browse.

• boo

whenever i am on a call the phone automatically shuts off ..is there anyway this problem can be solved????someone please help me with this !

Check out the iPhone comments on GsmArena homepage. I think HTC users got chewed up by iPhone users.

• kaleem ullah

my htc touch diamond phones is in italian language i want to change in to english plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Vi-J (Victor Djie)

i've used htc diamond for about a month,in my opinion ,this phone is very very AWESOME but i very very dissapoint with the battery,only just can stand for 5 hours with normal usage,so u definetly have to buy car charger or spare battery.

• momo

where can i find some htc diamond games for free??

• Marius

How do you get the time display to be bigger

• ashish

can someone suggest me .. shall i buy this handset .. is this handset good for use

• EIERKOP

die fone is gehaardt my broe!

• kay

hi i just want to ask if im not using the internet, but i want to download game to my pc and put in the diamond is it going to work????

• Andy

Importannt update on HTC problems with this model..

• Ravish

Need patches to increse volume and battery. Pls send on ravish_2000us@yahoo.com. I would be greatful. Otherwise phone is good.