HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

• Marius

How do you get the time display to be bigger

• ashish

can someone suggest me .. shall i buy this handset .. is this handset good for use

• EIERKOP

die fone is gehaardt my broe!

• kay

hi i just want to ask if im not using the internet, but i want to download game to my pc and put in the diamond is it going to work????

• Andy

Importannt update on HTC problems with this model..

• Ravish

Need patches to increse volume and battery. Pls send on ravish_2000us@yahoo.com. I would be greatful. Otherwise phone is good.

Tebogo Molefe, 06 Dec 2008how does 1 enable JavaScript on this phone?java script- opera mobile 9.5!

• Dhaneesh

Exciting mobile
good stuff comparing iphone, omnia & all other touch phones
stylish design
good memory, gps, data speed, screen
I want one
dhaneesh.c@live.com

It says "cdma" over the ebay products... I wanna know if it's also gsm tri-band the cdma vesion

• Tebogo Molefe

how does 1 enable JavaScript on this phone?

• Tebogo Molefe

how does 1 enable JavaScript on this phone?

i have used htc diamond with love for windows and touch facility but its waste of money battery time very poor last for hours only, hangs up frequently got hot during use you cannot hold in hand or keep near your ear. sold out with a great loss after 15 days. for touch iphone is best known and 3g is a great invention.

• Matthew

love it

• Benda

Excellent Better than Iphone (features). GPS use Igo8

I love it

• Nils

harmitf, 03 Dec 2008I've had this phone for 3 months now. The battery life w... moreHi,
can u please email me the link for the HTC voume patxhes.
nils_reich@rediffmail.com

Thanks

• dhanu

Rohit, 23 Nov 2008this has gps inbuilt, but i dont know how to use it. do we ... moreNo u should use 3rd party GPS software like Google earth.

• dhanu

Cyanide192, 24 Nov 2008I live in South Africa and getting my Diamond in 2 or 3 day... moreUse Google earth its free.

• dhanu

Yoh Billy, 24 Nov 2008Yoh,,, where does the HTC Touch Diamond originally made from???Taiwan, its not a Europe or US product, simply Asian.

• Dhanushka

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008what gps programe u usingGoogle earth, i checked few but this is working properly.

• Dhanushka

Perfect mobile phone i ever seen.Exellent performance , Stylish and features.