HTC Touch HD

HTC Touch HD

• elderanil

is PC mode there in touch HD?means can I connect and brouse in my laptop?

• Dave

Ikuyo, 20 Jan 2009Can this phone support chinese input and reading as well?? Yes, just make sure to down load Chinese OS and it will do it for you.

anybody knows whether or not this phone keyboard works on the landscape mode

• Raymond

bmlkfan, 21 Jan 2009- Doesn't the mobile hang if we install many programs on? - How... moreim instal game and program on my HD and never hang this device,and for contact and calender amd sms:its easy u first instal pim backup program on ur kjam and backup what u want,then instal pimbackup on HD and copy backup from kjam to Hd and restore in HD,but for photo u can copy to pc then copy on HD or use bluetooth to send ur pic on HD.

• Zeeshan

I have been using this mobile for 2 months now and my experience is very good. You almost have unlimited features and softwares on it. just the TV out is missing :P. Large screen, finger control (I never need the stylus other than first setting up the phone).

Great list of softwares available. I enjoyed Youtube and coreplayer for online streaming and divx movies. Simply Great

• bmlkfan

- Doesn't the mobile hang if we install many programs on?
- How can i transfer all my files from my i-mate K-Jam to the new HTC HD, including the contacts, calendars, photos, baring in mind that i do not have any of my files saved anywhere other my K-Jam?

Thanks all.

Amir, no question about HTC Touch HD is better than Omnia. I had the Samsung Omnia and changed to HTC Touch HD. Largest and sharper screen. Screen is more touch sensitive so it is easier to use. Samsung Omnia camera freezes all the time and needs to reset. The only short comings is that the HTC does not have a camera flash but who cares? If you need to take good pics at night, use a decent camera!

• mojica-man

can this phone be used with att?

Make your Touch HD completely finger-friendly:

• ahmadiyyah

amir, 20 Jan 2009hi everyone,pls advise me should i get this phone by upgrade or ... moreSo far this is the best WM phone I ever use. Go for it man. HTC Touch HD user.

• ahmadiyyah

Rosaline, 04 Jan 2009Hi, I'm a proud owner of hd bought 1st day when it was 1st launc... moreHi I am touch hd user too. In my opinion maybe you should try xda developher site. There's alot of info you can get over there.

• amir

hi everyone,pls advise me should i get this phone by upgrade or not?is this phone or samsung omnia or pixon is good ?pls tell me which one i should go for it,what i want in the phone is web browsing,wifi,email send and receive from yahoo or gmail or hotmail without any prob and i should get alert or on the screen say u have email,i like samsung omnia or pixon menu the way we change it,can we change htc home menu like we change samsung one?pls advise me a s a p......thanks

Aman, 20 Jan 2009HTC HD is very expensive device and it is very bulki type and no... moreYour not supposed to use this phone or a matter of fact .. By Law, Any phone whilst driving ..

• steve

can i send sms in chinese

65K colors that's not cool hope next time windows mobile support 16million color

• skiTzo

Hey Peepz...
just a quick question, iv tried various sites to get apps/games/tweaks etc for my HD, but most of the sites only do stuff for the diamond/pro etc..which dont work on the HD properly..any help is appreciated!
cheers..

ps. im mainly looking for retro games & funky apps etc...=D

• ZeeRocK

Cristian, 20 Jan 2009I simply love it. Some people complain about WM OS, and they are... moreAgreed, have been using all kind of brands and this is the the 3rd windows based mobile I bought and still loving cuz with the windows mobile u get the freedom to customize whtever u want and I guess at the end of the day thats wht everyone wants to own a machine not for rent (Iphone) where u dont have access to do simple tasks like sending files.
Just a suggestion for u Cristian, when u connect Active Sync cable with the HD, dont let it go straight to Active Sync instead u touch on the Disk drive and this way u can transfer ur data much more quickly, I'm talking abt atleast 10-15 times, half hr to 3-4 mins
Cheers

• Tucks

Aman, 20 Jan 2009HTC HD is very expensive device and it is very bulki type and no... moreAlso too bulky?? Have you seen the spec sheet and that awesome hd display??!! pretty much the same size as an iphone.

• Tucks

Aman, 20 Jan 2009HTC HD is very expensive device and it is very bulki type and no... moreIts illegal to use you phone whilst driving you nutter, so wot you on about??!

i want this phone!!!!!!!!