HTC Touch HD

HTC Touch HD

• Nic

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help - got the HTC Touch HD phone but there is two things i want to have that i believe there is 3rd party software for but i cannot find it on the web - 1) I want to view sms's on the phone when connected to my PC and 2) When i receive a incoming call i want the name that is calling me to be announced.

Please help....

My email address: eagle@mightymen.co.za

• Anthony

kent, 24 Jul 2009hi all expert, who can teach me how to set up the ms outlook for... moreif you are using ms outlook on your pc. just install ActiveSync or windows mobile device center (depending on your pc os)
plug your phone into the pc.
put it in sync mode.
setup an account in the program you installed.
and sync. that's it

• kent

hi all expert, who can teach me how to set up the ms outlook for my hd ?

• eat batery

htc hd "eat" batery very fast when i using GPS or browsing internet,it's better if hd batery upgrade to 1500mAh.,not only 1350mAh.

• Anthony

Dexter Morgan, 23 Jul 2009Is there a way to remove the Manila 2.5 from Dutty R7? The SMS ... morethe folder that has the add on .cabs for r7 or r6, did you find it?

• Anthony

Aniruddh Kelaiya, 23 Jul 2009The Inbuilt Memor Card for HD is 8GB Micro SD. But what max Memo... more16gb is the biggest there is to date and it works in this phone.

• Aniruddh Kelaiya

The Inbuilt Memor Card for HD is 8GB Micro SD. But what max Memory is this cell compatible with ?

if you still running the orignal rom get {.net 3.5}
you need it for alot of programs to work.

• Anthony

Paul, 23 Jul 2009anyone has a website for games? what useful applications shoul... moreprograms that are good to have.
coreplayer
skype
remote tracker
HD Tweak
sensorlock
and if you are not running cooked roms get the updates on HTC web site

• Anthony

Angie, 23 Jul 2009Is it better to have a data plan or we can live with wifi?you will need the data plan if you want to use the gps when you are on the road

• ACE

Dexter Morgan, 23 Jul 2009HTC Touch HD VS HTC Hero The hardware is the same but softwar... moreHey thanx for the info

• Paul

anyone has a website for games?
what useful applications should I download?

• Angie

Is it better to have a data plan or we can live with wifi?

• Anthony

Dexter Morgan, 23 Jul 2009Is there a way to remove the Manila 2.5 from Dutty R7? The SMS ... moreThat is what I was saying. I like the new manila but I could not live with the sms bug so I went back to r6. will try again when r8 comes out

• Dexter Morgan

Anthony, 22 Jul 2009near the volume on cover has one of the locking clips for the co... moreIs there a way to remove the Manila 2.5 from Dutty R7?
The SMS issue is big problem not like what Dutty mentioned in his Changs logs..

• Dexter Morgan

Anthony, 22 Jul 2009near the volume on cover has one of the locking clips for the co... moreRegarding the sound from the battery cover, i unfortunately have the same problem, but its really not noticeable unless you try to push the edges near the volume. Here's what i do to solve this:

1- When i put back the cover i push it real hard towards the device then slide it down to lock.. If you do it in a normal way without pushing, it'll make sounds.

2- The other solution that helps me too, i cut some masking tape and stick them on the back of the battery facing the cover to make the battery thick and push against the cover to make it hold on to the locks more tightly.

Remember: Only those who're facing this problem might find those tips helpful.

• Dexter Morgan

ACE, 22 Jul 2009Hey guys got a question for u if i ask you all out there to c... moreHTC Touch HD VS HTC Hero

The hardware is the same but software is different.. HD has Windows PROFESSIONAL, Hero has Android which could be run on the HD if ported perfectly, because Android from hero is under development for the touch HD by the guys from www.xda-Developers.com..

Best Operating Systems are windows then comes the following
2- Android
3- Symbian
4- Mac

• Dexter Morgan

Angie, 22 Jul 2009One more question, why do my videos lag? Some videos lag because the format quality is too large to be handled on the Touch HD.. But that's normal..

• Angie

My msn keep appearing, how can I fix it? sorry for the stupid questions. I'm not compatible with electronic stuff XD

• Angie

hey guys, do your videos lag? bcuz mine lag so much, is it bcuz of size or something?