HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

I just wanna root my internal memory, can someone suggest me, nurislam48@gmail.com. I would be very thankfull.

• johny

owsum phone. :)

• karthi

Hish, 16 Dec 2012Couldn't agree more. It gets slower and slower as times goes by ... moreWats cost? Can i prefer it on a whole?

how to operate camcoder of htc a3333 ???

• kenneth ohlson

how can i update to the latest version of android
can't reed mail mail in the mobil

• hari

how is the battery backup ? how to increase it ?

• Hish

Manolo, 14 Dec 2012One of the worst phones I've had a very slow processor, a signal... moreCouldn't agree more. It gets slower and slower as times goes by and it freezes every now and then.

• Wildfire User

@Murtaza Shah
Sir actually this does not have any GPU(Graphic Processing Unit) like explorer or wildfire s thats why all the games lag and mostly doesnt work like temple run,fruit ninja etc.Your gaming problem can only be solved by changing ur phone.Thanks

• Manolo

One of the worst phones I've had a very slow processor, a signal is lost and it continually gets stuck forever. Horrible

• mzshaikh

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2012Learn about a process called root guys and you really can speed ... moreHow tell the holl procejor

htc should put more memory capacity and also improve the procesor

• Katto

hi guys,
I think that neither people who say "phone is very bad" nor the ones saying "phone is wonderful" are right. why? because phone is somewhere between. when you consider the price of the phone and the year of release - may, 2010 (and now is november, 2012) it is irrelevant to expect very much out of it. especially comparing it with today's models doesn't make sense. I'm not saying that phone is perfect, but I think that you got what you paid for. even though phone has some problems, it is far far away from being "worhless", "crap", etc.

now I want to give you a hint!!!

in order this phone to be better working, you have to do two things:

- first, you have to root your phone. rooting wildfire is very easy, you just need computer connected to the internet and the usb cable of htc (generally the one u use for charging). because of the "posting rules" I won't be able to share directly web adresses, but if u search on any search engine for "how to root my htc wildfire", "S-OFF", and "alpharev", you can find plenty of information (generally on forums, xda-developers, etc).

- After u finish rooting, u have to find a ROM for htc wildfire. there are much ROM's on the net, but the most widely used are ones from cyanogenmod. whatever the ROM, u get the upgrade to at least 2.3.x Gingerbread, but some rom developers went further and developed roms with 3.x Honeycomb. generally, whatever the ROM, u get more useful and better working wildfire.

BUT you should be aware/chek one thing. if your phone is still under warranty, you should chek whether or not warranty is void (annuled) when software changes are made. if it is not then ok, you can follow the above described steps, but if it is out of warranty when software changes are made, then you have to choose between better working htc and warranty.

because I am a user of HTC Wildfire, I can say that after rooting a thought it was not the same phone a used before root. nevertheless, it is up to you whether you root your phone or not, I just wanted to share my experience and hope to be helpful to some of you.

best regards.

• Funter

joel, 01 Dec 2012i put a fingerprint screen lock on my phone, but its not scanini... morehahahah r u kidding me???

• randy orton

enpratik, 07 Dec 2012Hi, please help me to find file manager because it doesn't displ... moreThis phone is amazing

• Prakash

enpratik, 07 Dec 2012Hi, please help me to find file manager because it doesn't displ... morejst dwnld a filemanager apps from googleplay

• enpratik

Hi, please help me to find file manager because it doesn't display, i have some files and folders in my micro sd card but i can't browse it. Thanks

if your friend hasnt inserted an sd card ,ask him to.

Have a friend who cannot accept or send photos, do the not have something set up?????

• HTC rulz

Time to upgrade again. The wildfire is an excellent phone at the cost range. Wifi hotspot works like a charm, no complaints what so ever.

• Raj

jim, 15 Nov 2012root it then u can go to 2.3 thats what i did now i can use live... morehai this is rajesh i been using this phone more than a year ,the problem is its hanging many times some times even turn off phone automatically ,so i want to upgrade to 2.1 to 2.2 could you please mail me to rajeshchilli936@gmail.com thanks