HTC Windows Phone 8X

HTC Windows Phone 8X

This is very nice pnone with good features

• jerome

Good

• jona

muna, 22 Dec 2016my htc windows phone 8x keep on rebooting. please help me.Same here. When i looked for its review, its really its issue. And we cant do anything about it. Thats the sad part. What ive noticed is that make sure that your battery is always full and ypu have a strong signal. Observed it, if you have a poor signal it automatically shutdown or when the battery is lower that half, it happens.

• jona

Moose, 30 Sep 2016So I have enjoyed my phone for 2 years now. But suddenly I ... moreTry to reboot your phone. Just press the power botton on top and the upper key on the side and the camera botton on the lower part. Hold the three botton at the same time. See what happens. Hope it will works for ypur phone. Evrytime my phone gets mess i just reboot it and its all done!

• jona

AnonD-612134, 20 Nov 2016Hi I have an HTC 8X windows phone 8, model HTC C625a. I tri... moreThere are step by step procedures in windows help menu. I just followed it. My phone is now upgraded to 8.1 its just that the same old issue occurs. It keeps on rebooting.

muna, 22 Dec 2016my htc windows phone 8x keep on rebooting. please help me.go for another simcard.

• mor

hi i cant sign in to my Microsoft account to download whats app, Facebook messenger and all other applications . they keep asking me for code and wrong activation please can you help me fix this .

• muna

my htc windows phone 8x keep on rebooting. please help me.

Hello guys,can someone please help me get the activation code for this phone? I called Microsoft severally but to no avail

hi gyz i have HTC x8 but i tried to update my phone to wp8.1 and it just turned off and it have been a long time and it have turn on for a long time now

Hi I have an HTC 8X windows phone 8, model HTC C625a. I tried to upgrade to WP8.1; it died. I had to change the motherboard. But now I can not install gmail or get my gmail contact. Can I try to upgrade the phone to WP8.1 or this model does not support WP8.1 at all? Thank you

• papu jee

Very good celebrate

• SS

I mistakenly upload tons of pictues and wont let me delete this option.

Does this phone support 4G in India?

I still have this phone, three years running. I did get involved in an accident with a bus so the lower half of the screen's been shattered. I did get a film over it so it wouldn't split open my finger. BUT EVERYTHING WORKS EXCELLENTLY, even the three buttons where there are cracks work fine.

This phone is amazing even considering its age, certainly faster than some of the new entry level Android phones coming out with their weak processors. The speaker is loud, 3G speeds are good, WP 8.1 is plenty fast and usable in 2016, this is still a good buy if you can find it for chump change.

I can't sign in and it keeps asking me to activate windows phone

• locan quophi cyril

i just bought mine but when i try to sign in my windows account it ask for an activation code can you please help me out

• Moose

So I have enjoyed my phone for 2 years now. But suddenly I cant get into any of the main fuctions it just says loading then kicks me out to main screen.

• JIMMYGREELZ

meziah, 08 Sep 2016Dx phone x waste can't even sign in with my Microsoft accou... moremine was having d same problem till i sorted it out, i wiped the phone and restored factory settings. i was then able to create and log in to a new microsoft account

• meziah

LEONARD, 28 May 2014can you download wattsup and bbm on this phone.Dx phone x waste can't even sign in with my Microsoft account. I have nt been able to use wathsaap since I bought the phone. Its jxt lively notin else. Dnt knw even if it supports it.