Huawei Ascend Y511

Huawei Ascend Y511

• umair

camera is maximum 5MP and flash is available. over all specification is very good thnks

• Arshad

In which colour Huawei Y511 looks best, Black or White?

• maaz

does the y511 screen have protection against scratches (like gorilla glass etc) or i'll have to use screen protector?

• maaz

Plz tell me that is the screen protected from scratches and itíll catch scratches or i have to use screen protector????

i bought this phone 2 days ago in 11200.every thing is awesome but my phone hangs three four times in a days.plz suggest any solution.or anyone facing same issue thanknz in advance
my email id
sabaqamaractress@gmail.com

• newcomer

dear Friends, is there any setting for the camera, because my camera quality is very bad, it is not clear even the closer short, we cannot know who is that, it is like a black image, can any give me a solution, thanks,

• haroon

Haa anyone tried email on this mobile. Does it open the attachments?

• zeby

AnonD-233698, 18 Feb 2014The battery life is average nothing superb here .. I think G610 ... morebattery time is noy so bad. it works so perfectly.there is no problem of battery in huawie asxend y511

• Sadaf

So nice Phone

Hosseinanjed, 18 Feb 2014Thanx dear do you know about battery life for this using ??The battery life is average nothing superb here .. I think G610 is much better in the battery life matter.
If your usage is making calls and messaging it will last for 2 days ... but it consumes battery when using the wifi or 3g fastly . The 3d games consumes the battery in hours.
If you have any questions, I will be glad to reply with my humble experience.

AnonD-234582, 18 Feb 2014Wht abt sounds of this phone.I think it little bit low quality.C... moreunfortunately the mobile sound is low .. however it's clear. You have to set a loud ringtone for it.

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2014how can I get the new updates..there is a massage "Package ... moreI made the update but the phone became slower so I had to reset it .
Maybe you rooted ur phone or the network is bad

• Hosseinanjed

AnonD-221197, 14 Feb 2014Ram is enough for internet surfing, and games like subway surfer... moreThanx dear
do you know about battery life for this using ??

Wht abt sounds of this phone.I think it little bit low quality.Cn I improve it...?by using player or somehow...????

how can I get the new updates..there is a massage "Package file is invalied"

It have a low sound!

• Ovidiu

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2014please tell me the sound of this mobile phone high or low tell m... moreIt is low

• farri

Very good smartphone.

please tell me the sound of this mobile phone high or low tell me??????

Allex, 17 Feb 2014How to capture screen using this model Y511 ?? Thanks in advancepress the power button and the lowing volume button in the same time for 1 second and you will hear the camera sound . Then the capture pic will appear