Huawei P30

Huawei P30

Anonymous, 23 May 2019Nope try one ui So OneUI will do a miracle with a battery? As per comments from Samsung users their batteries are a problem e.g. have a charger or pwerbank with you all the time. I was a Samsung fanatic but I saw that Samsung is like Apple in Android world. Overpriced for what it offers.

There will be conflict’: Huawei founder’s warning to US..

thems fighting words ! Lookout DON!

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Already existing phones are not affectedSaid the big bad wolf....! then till one day Poof playstore gone!

BartD7, 22 May 2019What I like about Huawei in general is their camera hardwar... moreNope try one ui

Khuan, 22 May 2019According to current status, HUAWEI is 99% dead now as he l... morepoor souls..........rip

• Khuan

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Wow...more than ever i just want to buy HUAWEI P30 as a fir... moreAccording to current status, HUAWEI is 99% dead now as he loss both Android and ARM, software and hardware.

I suggest you go to buy a new SAMSUNG A50 or A70 is better.

What I like about Huawei in general is their camera hardware and software. Samsung and Apple are far behind in that segment. When comes to battery Samsung has serious problems compared to Huawei. I was planning to buy Huawei P30 because I think it outperforms Samsung S10 camera and battery. Huawei P30 Pro is another dimension for Samsung S10. Even Huawei P20 Pro camera and battery performance beats Samsung S10 as per my opinion. With all this Huawei ban biggest losers are customers. We will be again forced between Samsung and Apple if this continues. I am also worried for other Chinese brands e.g. Xiaomi etc.

• soulrunner

Anonymous, 20 May 2019Reuters claims that Google has stopped providing Huawei wit... moreThat was quite an informative and concise post; much clearer than most articles floating around the web. Thank you.

• Doctor

Over the past 10 years I have used all kinds of phone starting from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, blackberry, HTC, Sony Xperia, iPhones ect but nothing excited me more than getting my hands on to this beauty and beast. P30 is by far the best phone I have ever used in that budget range. Moreover getting it in installment was more helpful. The battery life is amazing even for heavy user like me, I used DSLR for photography as its my passion but now I don't carry DSLR anymore. I am Not into vidoe recording but I still would give 8/10 for the vidoe quality however slow motion sucks in p30. The user interface is good. As pointed by some users regarding Bluetooth I use it often especially at gym and never faced any problems till now. Been using it for a month now and I would give 9/10 for this phone. Only if it was ip63 certified it would have been better. But its nothing major.. Honest review

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Already existing phones are not affectedYes, but long term updates are the problem, the Mate 20 Pro was pulled out from the Android 10 beta program and most likely other models will follow the same fate. There is too much uncertainty about it.

LeeHarvey, 21 May 2019Wanted to buy P30, but now banned by google. Bye bye HuaweiAlready existing phones are not affected

Wow...more than ever i just want to buy HUAWEI P30 as a first time user of the brand though currently using Samsung A8+2018...but my fear is the recent sanction nd tension between American companies nd HUAWEI

• LeeHarvey

Wanted to buy P30, but now banned by google. Bye bye Huawei

• Chee Khuan

Anonymous, 20 May 2019Forget about Huawei phones. As we speak the giant is deadI believe that HUAWEI will not die so easy as you think.

Reuters claims that Google has stopped providing Huawei with hardware and software products, except those covered by open source licenses. In other words, while Huawei can still use Android itself, most proprietary services will be inaccessible — including the Google Play Store, Gmail, and presumably anything else that requires the closed-source Play Services Framework.

The exact details are still being discussed internally at Google, according to a source that spoke with Reuters. The move could also prevent Huawei from updating its existing phones, as the updates can't be re-certified for Play Store access, risking the security of Huawei device owners. While security updates are part of AOSP and are still available to Huawei, Android's system WebView is updated through the Play Store, and Play Protect is a core part of Google's Android services.

Forget about Huawei phones. As we speak the giant is dead

• Chee Khuan

Jimmy, 19 May 2019What does Huawei has to say about this? Some say that this ... moreIf his HUAWEI P30 Pro really has heating issue, he should go to HUAWEI official site and email the technical support for help.

Not just posting a comment here.

Or he should go to the HUAWEI service center and ask for help from the technician there. This is the fastest and correct way.

Not just posting a comment here.

• Jimmy

Shui8, 18 May 2019An update regarding AOD on P30 allows 3rd party notificatio... moreWhat does Huawei has to say about this? Some say that this line of smartphones is heating, it has a heating problem. How does Huawei respond to this? How does Huawei resolve this problem? Does it care about it?

[quote]HUAWEI P30 PRO - USER OPINIONS AND REVIEWS
user vF318 May 2019
heating problem in this phone be carefull.[/quote]

Anonymous, 18 May 2019how's AOD in P30 is it same with samsung that shows all ico... moreAn update regarding AOD on P30 allows 3rd party notification, so yes.

Shui8, 18 May 2019One UI is improvement from their previous UI, but the slowd... morehow's AOD in P30 is it same with samsung that shows all icon notification?