Huawei P40 lite

Huawei P40 lite

• Nedzad

Display is not good. I've been using P9 Lite, P20 Lite, Honor play, Honor View 20. There is too much contrast on P40 Lite display, I need to use eye comfort mode constantly in order to use it. I don't recommend it. It cannot be fixed by color management. Go for Honor View 20, it costs 30% more, but you get superb IPS display (OLED displays strain my eyes), Kirin 980, google services.

SKorap, 03 Aug 2020I cannot decide between nokia 8, p40 lite, mi note 10 lite.... moreI recommended P40 Lite.. You can live without Services.

Shazzy, 06 Aug 2020Thanx for that. I am currently stuck with what I want. I ... moreDon't buy A51. P40 Lite is better, Samsung heats up quickly. And also P40 Lite has better charging.

Juan, 09 Aug 2020Great phone only problem is how to easily get my whatsapp c... moreSIM Card, download from Aptoide.

Anonymous, 10 Aug 2020for the P40 can't you download google and play store a... moreI think you can't have Google Services with My Phone application. You still can use P40 Lite without Google Services, also, if you want Google search on YouTube about Google Services. If you don't want download Aptoide, and that's all. ;)

A guy, 27 Jul 2020Phone has reverse charging capability also. So go ahead and... moreWait... is that real
Cause Wow

for the P40 can't you download google and play store and so forth? or just clone the apps from your previous phone?

• Juan

Great phone only problem is how to easily get my whatsapp chats on new p40 lite from samsung a50

• Mix

Im a recent owner. I had P9lite before for past 4 yrs and it still works fine theese days. Too bad for the Google services on P40lite, but I can live without them, thats for sure. Great for games, navigation apps. Running fast. Phone speaker loud. I can hear perfectly on my broken right ear. Battery charges insanely fast and consume very slow.

Shazzy, 06 Aug 2020Thanx for that. I am currently stuck with what I want. I ... moreWith whatsapp you won't have any trouble. The Huawei Cloud supports whatsapp for saving data and messages if you need. I use the email client on the phone for my Gmail. I honestly find it just fine.

• Shazzy

mandalaphone, 31 Jul 2020It seems GMS has a detrimental effect on the battery. Huawe... moreThanx for that. I am currently stuck with what I want. I was looking at the A51 and also the P30 Lite 2020. But for the price difference... it is better to get the p40 lite. My only concern was the play store and how it will affect me. I basically use whatsapp a lot and have gmail. You seem to have answered my question on both. I am a technophobe, so hopefully, should I go this route, I hope I can find my way around it.

SKorap, 03 Aug 2020I cannot decide between nokia 8, p40 lite, mi note 10 lite.... moreGo for Huawei P40 lite if you are gamer. CPU and GPU,Battery superb.And it's cheaper then Mi Note 10 lite in out market.But video specs not good as N10lite.

• Giant Sniper

Giant Sniper, 03 Aug 2020Update: After more than 50 hours of use, of which I played ... more112 hours later and battery is at 20%. This is one amazing phone.

I cannot decide between nokia 8, p40 lite, mi note 10 lite. I need consistant performance, okayish battery life, an ok camera. Which phone should i pick?

• Giant Sniper

Giant Sniper, 30 Jul 2020I was actually planning to go with a Samsung Galaxy A71. I ... moreUpdate: After more than 50 hours of use, of which I played music for more than 5hours, the battery is still 45%. Easily last more than 3 days. Wow

JiM, 21 Jul 2020No Google services, no standard memory card, no amoled scre... moreIt has enough memory, no need for amoled. Have fast processor, and if u have even little of knowledge u can add google services.

• zavii.me

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2020Can be processor Kirin 820 Soc. 7nm +, 2.2 GHz, 3 months old.May be. But what will be the price? It's a last generation.

• Zavii.me

7 nm ! It flies like speed.telephony without remarks
It shoots well in low light
There is no 4k but the fps is real.
good sound
Functionally, everything works.
Games? It depends on what you expect!

Giant Sniper, 30 Jul 2020I was actually planning to go with a Samsung Galaxy A71. I ... moreIt seems GMS has a detrimental effect on the battery. Huawei is known to have aggressive battery management on its phones but the P40 lite is on another level. Fabulous!

ola, 30 Jul 2020As a matter of fact, it is beating up samsung s20 in app lo... moreAgree. The phone has a brilliant processor with exceptional battery. The speed and thermal management are excellent.