Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

• weiwei

[deleted post]Thanks for your opinion.. i am missing my mate8 now..

• sky

If want great camera function get p9 plus (dual camera in rear)and if want gaming or internet surfing go mate8(6.0 inch big screen).Most important is both of devices original installed Android M 6.0.

• sky

I think this model will sell RM3,099 to RM3,299 on malaysia.Compare with apple iphone 6s(16gb) RM3,199 and samsung s7 edge(32gb) RM3,099.

weiwei, 15 Apr 2016I am having hard time to move on about what happen to me ca... moreThank God for your safety but I don't think p9 plus will replace mate8 cause 6 inch phablets is different to any 5.+ inch phones.
So in my opinion the emptiness of your stolen mate8 will be filled with another mate8 or something like it.
And i agree with when you say that Huawei mate8 fulfilled your needs.
Because I feel the same like you about my mate8.

[deleted post]this is not honor "4x" or "4c" section anyway if i am not mistaken smartphone updates are carriers dependant at most time also you can update the device manually ... the list of problems you mention contains incorrect info & as far as i know these are correct (2, 3, 6) i haven't tried call recording myself & i may never do but i read about it ... next time write your complaint in the right section please & stop wasting non-owner of "4x" or "4c" time.

• weiwei

I am having hard time to move on about what happen to me cause recently last tuesday morning at around 5am to 6am some bad guys robbed us and sprayed us something chemical to get us asleep. They came inside our house and took my 2 weeks old "HUAWEI MATE 8" together with my girlfriends Samsung duos and iphone 4. Thank God were safe and thanks Huawei cause they just finally announce the P9 plus. I am now planning to buy this phone to replace my mate8. Thanks huawei for releasing the p9 plus cause as i have mentioned its hard to move on when you lost something important. Cause in my humble opinion, mate 8 is the only smartphone satisfy my personal and professional needs. I thought huawei will release another phone like that next year but thanks coz P9 Plus is now coming here in Philippines. Can't wait to buy this phone.

I thought the camera is much better with f1, 1.12??? Can you check the spec for the camera on P9+ on various sources again?

• mechasnyper

AnonD-275228, 11 Apr 2016NFC?The P9 Plus, unlike the standard version, supports NFC, according to the website here:

• Dre

LaBoomBassPremium, 12 Apr 2016i have never seen a phone so uglyWell looks beautiful to me, at least the camera don't protrude like the ugly iPhone and boring Galaxy.

• Lol

AnonD-490627, 12 Apr 2016Also we can say that LG G5 copied Huawei fingerprint scanner..Not sure about that..but im pretty sure most of the people like fingerprint sensor on the back..lg nexus 5x and lg g5 have the same type of fingerprint..but,who care about that..some ppl just want a good smartphone..

• king

LaBoomBassPremium, 12 Apr 2016i have never seen a phone so uglyMay be you are ugly not the phone

AnonD-525234, 12 Apr 2016go ahead, use your LG G4...it's funny, you ask them to prov... moreto answer your question ... i think these people use Online advertising technique (Problem / Solution).

• jongki

Every one don't say what brand copy what brand. Because all the components and accessories can purchase on the electronic market. Pls la...

• LaBoomBassPremium

i have never seen a phone so ugly

Lol, 12 Apr 2016For those who said "this device copy lg g5"..i have just 1 ... moreAlso we can say that LG G5 copied Huawei fingerprint scanner..

It veey nice phone. how price it.

• jpc

No optical image stabilisation?
Doe this model no longer have the double card tray where you can choose between a second sim card or an SD card?
Anyone heard if they (also) discarded the FM radio?

• Lol

For those who said "this device copy lg g5"..i have just 1 question..do u even know how technology work?its totally different tech on the dual..who care if this or that company start the development..and 1 more thing "this design copy this design"..like really?can u even read the brand name of each company or logo to differentiate it?or r u stupid to read it?

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2016Hey Huawei, I need dual-sim phone but with a dedicated memo... morego ahead, use your LG G4...it's funny, you ask them to provide your request, WHO ARE YOU? LOL

When will the P9 Max be released?