Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

• ViktorMr305

Put in there video recording 1080p 60 frames as well

Hey Huawei, I need dual-sim phone but with a dedicated memory card slot otherwise I'm going to continue using my LG G4 dual phone.

Why would somebody will even consider this when he /she can get the almighty Huawei mate 8

AnonD-510098, 11 Apr 2016YhThanks for your reply but how did you know it and will the display quality as good as samsung devices?

AnonD-524937, 11 Apr 2016Hi everyone! I saw on the description of this P9 plus and i... moreYh

Hi everyone! I saw on the description of this P9 plus and it uses super Amoled display.is it from Samsung?

looks better than the p8 but still not as nice as p and p7 or me lol

hi everyone! I saw this p9 plus is using super amoled display.is it from samsung?

NFC?

• K0smiK

In all honesty I think that the price will be mostly or completely justified. Having two very good quality, glass Leica cameras on a 7mm phone with no camera bump has to be a feat of engineering, surely. As well as all the software integrated into the phone to take advantage of it, as well as being a very good phone in general, 6s/s7 level easily.

• pulp

AnonD-500730, 10 Apr 2016And of course they copied the dual camera from LG.i would advise you to look for huawei honor 6 plus , I am not sure but I think its the first phone with dual camera and they dont work exactly the same with g5,it's just a characteristic that many brand will add , g5 has snapdragon 820 , that means they copied it from galaxy s7 ? Also dont write whatever you think , be reasonable

• just saying

Please people..
HTC EVO 3D uses dual camera to shoot stereoscopic 3D images
Huawei Honor 6 Plus, HTC one m8 uses dual camera to allow re-focus/depth of field changing after shooting the pic
LG G5 uses one as normal snapper, another one for very wide view pic
Huawei P9 series uses one for color, one for black and white, then combine the pic for better color range, etc
All of the above uses dual camera setup but functionality are totally diff, why keep argue who copied who? *sighs*

No doubt the device is very attractive look & high end specification but price is too much high It should be 500$..

• vat

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2016on LG G5 two cameras work completely different, one of them... moreI love please give it free for me please please if you give you are the god of my life please

AnonD-500730, 10 Apr 2016And of course they copied the dual camera from LG.on LG G5 two cameras work completely different, one of them is wide angle there.
And, of course, look at Huawei honor 6 plus, it also had two cameras back in 2014.
Lets not foget the old HTC Evo 3D with two cameras.)

AnonD-500730, 10 Apr 2016And of course they copied the dual camera from LG.Huawei has used dual camera before on Huawei Honor 6 Plus before LG did it to their G5....

Look like Samsung note 4

And of course they copied the dual camera from LG.

• AnonD-20358

I guess at this price, I would be really crazy to buy it instead of Nexus 6P from their own stable or S7 Edge / S7...
Do they actually believe it is a brand in which most people will trust with so much money? I doubt.

Anynomous, 09 Apr 2016Huawei P9 is no doubt a good quality phonw, and Huawei is b... moreHuawei phones are surely not ridiculously cheap but are cheaper than Samsung, Apple, HTC flagships. But Huawei does sell dirt cheap through their Honor series phones.