Huawei P9 Plus

Huawei P9 Plus

Moamem, 06 Apr 2016How can a company nowadays manufacture high end phones without N... moreIt got nfc

• Moamem

How can a company nowadays manufacture high end phones without NFC ?! Tittaly weird ?

Everything's Good In P9 Plus.If P9 & P9 Plus Had App Drawer It Would Be So Nice.Thank's For Stereo Speakers & Leica Camera & Beautiful Design.

This phone surprised me enough and thats a good choice for everyone.

AnonD-523095, 06 Apr 2016I need a replaceable battery, bigger battery, and better video a... moreSo buy a handycame
Why you tell this bullshits here?
This is an amazing phone with really good specs

It's wierd how both of them (P9 & P9 Plus) don't have 4K video recording, i would rather want 4K and single 12 mp camera that no 4K and 2 cameras but that is just my opinion :)

So happy to see Huawei staying with 1080p screens. Also the camera setup is very impressive, wanna see those true monochromatic photos in action. Well done Huawei.

the screen is amoled.

5.5-inch FullHD + 3400mAh, pretty average combination.

no man the p9 is 3000 battery with kirin 955 and neo ips lcd screen
but the p9 plus is kirin 955 with 3400 and super amoled screen

no 2160p, whats the use of that ?!?...

I need a replaceable battery, bigger battery, and better video and camera than the Nexus 6P. More specifically I need 240 fps HD video that works well. Why can't Android phones cameras/video lead the way in this department?

• ICE

This can't be right. 3000mah battery and a Kirin 950? When comparing with a Mate 8 then the P9 Max should come with at least 3600 - 4000mah battery. Why would the baby brother (P9) come with a Kirin 955 and the Max comes with a 950? Doesn't make sense unless they are cutting production costs.

Most credible sources are now confirming that the P9 Max WILL have a 6.8" screen, Not a 6.2" as suggested here.
This comes after sources also confirmed that Huawei WILL be launching a "Plus" version alongside the Lite, Max and standard P9.
Apparently the Plus version will feature the exact same setup as the Max, But with a slightly smaller screen, Possibly 5.8" and minus the rumored "pressure touch" feature the Max is apparently set to get.

• AnonD-522056

All sounds great with this upcoming P9 Max, except one thing.
The battery capacity. 3000 mah for a phone this size is a joke. I have a S7 edge which has a bigger battery and just about does the job for the day. I also have a P8 Max, best all round device I've ever had, I think it's battery is around 4,300 mah, it's great. I was hoping for the P9Max to have the same huge screen, same or bigger battery, with the reverse charging feature of the Media Pad X2. - that spec would have made it the definitive best phablet style device in the world for certain. It's crazy that these manufacturers upgrade specs for next models and leave out some key areas at the same time...

• Cviks

I w8 thiss

• Petaine

Dre, 24 Mar 2016Dude why don't you just still give it a try, cmon you are gonna ... moreOf course I will man, at 6.2" and with specs like that it's a sure candidate. I'm just disappointed that it won't have a 16:10 ratio; that would be amazing.

• Dre

Petaine, 23 Mar 2016When the first rumors about this phone showed up (around Novembe... moreDude why don't you just still give it a try, cmon you are gonna go with a boring Samsung phone?

• Petaine

When the first rumors about this phone showed up (around November 2015) a screen ratio of 16:10 was listed with 1600x2560 resolution. That got me very excited and I was really looking forward to this phone. Unfortunately, the latest leaks state that the screen will be 1440x2560 which is 16:9 like every other phone out there. So I'll guess I'll simply hold on until the new Note will be announced. Hopefully, Samsung will increase the screen size; 5.7" seems small for me now!

• B McG

I was looking at the P9 Max as a potential replacement for my Note 3, however if the 1080 video resolution is correct then I think I'll wait for the Note 6 now. It otherwise ticked every box with the possible exception of battery mAh.