Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

• sharu

Lenovo S850 have vibe ui after the update to KitKat on ROW phone ? can any Lenovo s850 Row user tell me what version u have now?

Can S850 upgrade to kitkat or lollipop? Please help me

• Deepankar

I am using lenovo s850 it completes 5 months and its work awesome and its works much better than from my last Nokia xl the phone is handy and the camera quality is awesome and if I talking about the features feauters are good apart from the prize of this phone ... the looks is awesome of this phone fully stylish and slim....
and if I this phone to htc 816g so this one is surely much better than that one.... but there is only a negative point is that that there is expend memory.... that's it.... otherwise the phone is good

• nossssss

only camera is good on this phone. other features sucks.!!!!

• Bhavik

Can we connect pendrive???

this mobile youtube quality very bad .

Turtleme, 31 Dec 2014This phone really disappoints me. I'm just using it for texting ... moreNo problem dont have

My version s850_row.s211_140923

Ori set no problem and i have 1 month and it work smooth

Ori set good / ap set bad

• long man

tom, 09 Jan 2015The same exact thing happened to me.Wait yiu ohone cool diwm for 7 hour

• long man

It good i have 1month and no problem

• md

How can set ringtone in mp3 film songs

• dhaval

simonv29, 05 Jan 2015hi guys, I recently purchased an original Lenovo s850. the origi... moredear my mobile water damage please guide re mobile working process

• KS

My S850 network problems seem to have disappered after the last sw update! thanks Lenovo!

I am now on version S213 btw...

• jam

One of the best phone I ever have. It works very good compare to my previous one and the camera is also very good.the price is affordable and handy to use. Thumbs up for this phone.

• kold

sarwan, 25 Dec 2014Is s850 have expandable memory? how much?No it has no expandible storage. Is fixed 16 Gig

I am looking to buy this phone shall I buy or not.And if i want to buy then should go for which phone.

• lenovo user

i am using lenovo s850 for almost 2 and half months . and my battery still performing fine , other user/owner complaining about the battery . guys , i think it depends on how you use your phone . sometimes , the problem is on the stupid user/owner . :)

• tom

Turtleme, 31 Dec 2014This phone really disappoints me. I'm just using it for texting ... moreThe same exact thing happened to me.