Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

Its a wastage of money to buy this phone. Besides having a good camera it does not have any good feature. Worst battery life, Poor file viewer , worst network even in an open space. Even old non android phones are working better than this phone. Would not reccomend it to anyone.

• Neal

Not happy with the handset at all... as other people said, its only the camera and all other features are average.... i wont say it a complete waste of money... but yes Lenovo needs to work on reception radio.

• Sara

The only good feature of the phone is it's camera. Other features are average. I am highly dissatisfied with the phone as I face a severe battery problem. It charges by only 35% on one hour and it drains very quickly. Not worth the money.

I've recently bought this device lenovo s850 a couple days back and I found out that images clicked by rear cameraa of this device are blurred. I wanna know if others are also facing the same problem?
and is it a hardare or software problem?
What are lenovo customer executives commenting on this?
please write back if anyone has figured out a way around this problem. thanks in advance

• kush_711

I've bought this mobile lenovo s850 and found out that the images clicked by the rear camera of this device are blurred.
Is anyone else facing the same problem or is it just me?
Is it a hardware or software problem?
Does anybody have any solution for this?

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2014I Think people who work for other brands must to stop to whrite ... moreWhat does mean ap phone

• Vishvas

How to solve network issue?? Feels bad just 8 days old and i need to keep restarting my mobile

Charming Patel, 06 Jan 2015THis is third claass mobile.pls do not purchase.because i have p... moreall the best

• iam spicy is my nick

lenovo s850..is best display quality and camera quality,,,low prise best quality mobile best one for lenovo s850...looking asome

• Charming Patel

THis is third claass mobile.pls do not purchase.because i have purchase this mobile december-2014 till date 3 time given service center but problem not resolve...

IQQI, 05 Jan 2015Hello, Do we have memory card slot here. CAn we extend the memoryno

• Anomously

Why this phone don't have a card slot??

• simonv29

hi guys, I recently purchased an original Lenovo s850. the original phone works fine, no network issue, and its out of the box kit kat.. the shop says no issues on the original phone at all, but ap set is a nightmare it seems. need to upgrade to original firmware then everything will be fine. loving the phone except the battery.. its below average. other than that. no network issues at all, I'm using digi, n its working fine. buy original people for peace of mind.

• IQQI

patriot, 05 Jan 2015i recommend this phone.i used it in a couple of days and i tried... moreHello,

Do we have memory card slot here. CAn we extend the memory

• patriot

i recommend this phone.i used it in a couple of days and i tried all application and it works really good.try one now.

sarwan, 25 Dec 2014Is s850 have expandable memory? how much?Internal memory only 16 gp

I bought it 3 months ago in Muscat. I am really suffering. Whenever I start writing text in whatsaap messages the key board goes down and it does not come up at all without closing the message.
Another draw back is that whenever I start using the Google page, the page disappears many times. I am fed up with it and would like to scrap it. Totally the product is substandard.

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2015This is really a good phone and also no network problem.Hi, where do you come from? You purchased original or AP set?

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2015hi , is it really safe to buy an AP set of this phone? Coz i saw... moreThis is really a good phone and also no network problem.

malaysiaku, 02 Jan 2015guys..u need to upgrade software of this phone if u buy an AP se... morehi , is it really safe to buy an AP set of this phone? Coz i saw some ppl complaining AP set got weak signal strength and need to restart everytime to solve the problems. And also AP set the lenovo logo behind the phone will not able to light up. Is it true? please help, I'm Malaysian too :)