Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

• What is in a name

Where is the user manual for S850? I checked all over Lenovo's site and also on Google etc but cannot find it anywhere. Lenovo's site appears not at all user friendly. I sent them a mail inquiring about it but no response!!
CUD ANYONE PLS TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE USER MANUAL FOR LENOVO S850. THANKS

• Syi

hot chic, 31 Dec 2014is this phone can upgrade to kitkat? pls answer me.. Mine was already upgraded to KitKat version since I bought it for the first time last month. I guess you should ask the phone seller if you want to buy it. Perhaps, you should be gettin the original one too if you are really interested with this phone. Because I never have any problem with network like other user said in their comment previously.

• charming patel munde

Network issue

• wathan

don"t to used google

how to solve the network problem plz give me suggestion

• sonu

abg john, 31 Dec 2014basically network problem such as losing signal not compile with... morei have lenovo s850 handset but facing the network problem

• Som

pls do not buy this phone, having 13MP camera but this are not good at all.
Heating problem,
Network Problem.

Good thing about this phone...
GUI, looks, touch experience are awesome.

• Turtleme

This phone really disappoints me. I'm just using it for texting then suddenly it's not turning on. It's fully charged and i don't know what happened to this phone. I tried to connect it to the computer and still nothing happened.

Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks

Google Play Store ang gmail do not open when I connect through 3G, but they work when connected to wi fi

• abg john

basically network problem such as losing signal not compile with the phone ,but with the sim card itself ..check ur own network coverage wit ur mobile service provider as im using it super fine.. i have 2 s850 and tested it one with 2g and one with 3g..so the network doesnt really have problem with the phone but the service provider..

• hot chic

is this phone can upgrade to kitkat? pls answer me..

• fireblade

I want an advise, I want to buy this phone but my problem is I've read a lots of native feedback about it's 3g app is it true or no, can I rely on it.

• madscientist

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2014I wasted my whole pocket money for this pathetic phone :(can you tell the reason to that?

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2014This phone is pathetic.. It's always have network problem, it's... moreI wasted my whole pocket money for this pathetic phone :(

ina, 23 Dec 2014how to make a video callThis phone is pathetic..
It's always have network problem, it's always hanging, and whenever i select silent mode it is getting changed automatic in general mode..
It is my humble request don't by dis phone

• Syi

jina, 24 Dec 2014android updated to kitkat ?really? how to check that ? help me out !You can try to look at the Setting. Then, choose ABOUT PHONE. After that, choose VERSION INFORMATION.If it stated there that your phone's android version is 4.4 then it is already upgraded into KitKat. If it still in 4.2, then it's still not uprgraded yet.

Heys guys please not west the money in this phone because it has network problem and this problem is not solve by the company

• summy16

summy16, 25 Dec 2014Can anyone tell me if this has notification lightI bought dis phone 24t of Dec and I must confess, d phone is excellent, camera both front and back are super fine, battery is good, browsing speed very OK, very light in weight, notification light is at d back in lenovo logo, d WiFi is excellent even when u are far from d router and above all its user friendly. U will enjoy every beat of d phone, I even compare it with galaxy s4

hello guys, i brought this LENOVO S850 phone one month before without an idea.. after seeing the reviews on its network signal i was really very shocked..now i found a solution..

first of all, you have to make sure this phone`s network hardware or module whatever you call it as, is superfine because you are able to fix its problem by restarting..

to check its network meter, i went about 10 km from home and i checked, nothing wrong.. but about 50 km, when i cal, it says the mobile is switched off.. it clearly tells us, you can use without any problem in local.. while traveling to other cities use this app NETWORK SIGNAL SPEED BOOSTER.. you will surely love it..

actually every mobile phone will restart its network automatically when you are traveling.. it means one location to another but in this phone it not functioning automatically, so you guys restarting the phone.. instead of shut downing just use that app.. it is not what we want from smartphone let us hope for unproblematic upgrade in future..

• H R