Lenovo S850

Lenovo S850

hello guys, i brought this LENOVO S850 phone one month before without an idea.. after seeing the reviews on its network signal i was really very shocked..now i found a solution..

first of all, you have to make sure this phone`s network hardware or module whatever you call it as, is superfine because you are able to fix its problem by restarting..

to check its network meter, i went about 10 km from home and i checked, nothing wrong.. but about 50 km, when i cal, it says the mobile is switched off.. it clearly tells us, you can use without any problem in local.. while traveling to other cities use this app NETWORK SIGNAL SPEED BOOSTER.. you will surely love it..

actually every mobile phone will restart its network automatically when you are traveling.. it means one location to another but in this phone it not functioning automatically, so you guys restarting the phone.. instead of shut downing just use that app.. it is not what we want from smartphone let us hope for unproblematic upgrade in future..

• H R

• vasim shaikh

naa, 25 Dec 2014Im using S850 and i think this is the best phone ive ever had . ... moreHi, i also using this phone.... overall this is the best mob other than brands "BUT" i am facing two problems
1) Networks will totally down while using 3G. (U cannot use this phone for 3G even selected "automatic network mode)
2) Call sensor problem.

if u have any solution about above queries then tell me for the support.

this is my review for your info...
thx
Vasim
shaikhvasimshaikh@gmail.com

Is lenovo s850 sold online(flipkart,snapdeal,amazon) original or AP piece?

• KS

summy16, 25 Dec 2014Can anyone tell me if this has notification lightYes it does... the Lenovo logo at the back lights up

anish, 06 Dec 2014never buy lenovo s850 this fone have many problems first is onl... moreI Think people who work for other brands must to stop to whrite reviews.You used ur phone 3 mounghts but you bought 1 mounght ago. Hahaha

how is s850 phone plese tell me iam also bying thanks

• MAC

any one kindly tell me about its front and rear camera video quality,i want to buy so plz tell me.

• summy16

ioan, 21 Dec 2014A very beautiful phone. Superb camera. And no network problem ! ... moreCan anyone tell me if this has notification light

• naa

Im using S850 and i think this is the best phone ive ever had . I used to use ip5s and i found out that lenovo is the best . Friendly phone . Nice interface . Affordable and worth my money . and also my phone doesnt have any problem .

• sreena

Best phone. nice look and easy to use whatsapp.Good picture clarity.

• sarwan

Is s850 have expandable memory? how much?

• jina

Syi, 21 Dec 2014I've been using it for a month. There's nothing wrong with it ye... moreandroid updated to kitkat ?really? how to check that ? help me out !

• Onkar

This phone is nice overall. I want to know the proper camera settings to get good quality photos. Please advise the camera settings guys.

• Deepak

AnonD-344594, 23 Dec 2014Hi i am Jami, and i bought lenovo s850 5months back in india for... moreLenovo Mobile India... evolving themselves as a world class brand in Mobile world ..... is least bothered about their faulty products sold off to millions of consumers... www.consumerdaddy.com ...Just search the Internet with Lenovo S850 and you would see thousands of complaints, making it evident that the set manufactured by them is a faulty device...... I raised my concern on their facebook page 3 days back and they do not bother to revert back......and are busy promoting their page and new models launched ...... Is this what is expected from a so called BRAND like Lenovo Mobile India ...... I bought this handset from Flipkart ..... and upon their advise i wrote on their page... bt they dont bother to respond to their consumers..... "My Advise...stay away from LENOVO"

Hi i am Jami, and i bought lenovo s850 5months back in india for rs- 15000.
Earlier i Used samsung grand and sony m2. but lenovo S850 is the best..

Excellent Camera, Best Battery, Good Network..

It is simply the best phone is the market for 15,000.
No Samsung or sony phone can compete for this price with best features.

• ina

how to make a video call

• norsafiqah810

Thankfully, my s850 works perfectly.

• rocky rajput

sneha, 31 Aug 2014Just got this phone today..awesome look still to explore feature... moreVery nice phone which model u have

• rocky rajput

I use lenovo s850 good phone but really networks problem PLZZ fixx this prblm anyway best as ever I gave 4star