Lenovo Z6 Pro

Lenovo Z6 Pro

• DN

logrusso, 14 Jun 2019Does anyone who physically has the global version can confirm on... moreI have this phone and can confirm there is NO NFC, which is crazy being how spec'd out it is.

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2019I'll buy it when root and lineageos/ custom roms are ready, dont... moreYep, same here. Wish they just stick to stock similar with the lenovo p2.

i love gsmarena,,,,,,,

Does anyone who physically has the global version can confirm on NFC? The internet has contradicting information if it's supported or not...

I'll buy it when root and lineageos/ custom roms are ready, dont think I can stand on their sofware and cant imagine the update of Q.

Is it easy to install all the google apps in this mobile?

John , 07 Jun 2019Aliexpress has this on sale. Saw it on their front page and deci... moresame here haha

• John

Aliexpress has this on sale. Saw it on their front page and decided to come and check the specs and opinions here

• thomask

rather wait for xiaomi mi9t

• Aymen

shakir, 04 Jun 2019Now I have z6 pro I am so regretful dont buy it, the camera qua... moreIs that real ? I can't believe

camera is okay, software isn't.

• lobomanvk

This smartphone has not NFC, confirmed by Lenovo Store.

• shakir

Now I have z6 pro I am so regretful dont buy it, the camera quality very bad.

• Lobomanvk

rko, 24 May 2019yessSure? in the web of lenovo do not say that it has NFC

• UMAR

in singapore when its lon ch.

• Seyhan

will it come to the U.K ???

Lenovo Customer and Software support, worst than any other smartphone company.

The fingerprint sensor is very slow and unreliable. This phone is just garbage...

• joe

where can I pick this phone in Cameroon?

Foxtrot2Novmbr, 25 May 2019Blame donald trump.He has problems with Lenovo too? :D