Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

• Ali

haider, 08 Jun 2016lenovo zuk z1 phoneis very good i am using this phone last 6 mon... moreBut it was launched on 19th may, how you are using it for more than 6 months

• GANI

Iam looking forward to buy lenovo zuk z1
If you are users of zuk z1 Please share your opinions with me

• GANI

kindly suggest me about lenovo zuk z1. i want purchase some good quality mobile.

• xyz

p kumar , 08 Jun 2016plz tell me i buy this phone yes/no......................... Noooooooooooooo...it gt heatd a lot

p kumar , 08 Jun 2016plz tell me i buy this phone yes/no......................... Even m facing the hanging issue... Cn I replace it or return it ?? Can any one plz tell??

I bought zuk z1 phone on june 2 flash sale. The only problem i face is that it heats up a lot while charging. Is there any solution>? Should I go for replacement or refund?

• ashish

now update has come to bug it out now every thing is ok

• Zenics

shaz, 06 Jun 2016Can anyone plz... tell me does it supports OGT...Yes it supports otg

AnonD-546478, 08 Jun 2016how did u get full refund i was told i will get replacement After ur replacement..... If u again try then u get both the options refund or replacement

• niraj

I brought it on 26th may sale.. Bt it has hanging problem d screen goes black after the call n i have faced it 8-10 times till now.. What should i do go for refund or replacement?? Else the phone is good..

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2016I want to buy this phone.can anyone who has used the phone sugge... moreHello u can buy this handset undoubtedly... Once precheck battery performance...

karthi8889, 08 Jun 2016Hi friends, I bought zuk on June 2nd flash sale. Pros: Cyano... moreHello karthi I'm also facing an issue with battery... Being 4100mah battery my phn is giving backup of 1day on normal usage... If continues WiFi,gaming z done it gave only 12hrs only...:-( Is this only fr me ? Shall I go fr replacement?? Help me out..!!!

• Azu

I like this phone but the phone get heated alot while charging.
Can u plzz suggest me what'll be problem..

• shubham

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2016Somewhere I read that rooting this phone doesn't voids it's warr... moreno it doesn,t cause its already loaded with cynogen mod which works with root

• Myms

Third day I faced hanging issue while ending call. I Was not able to use phone for 30 min. Twice happened.

Is that because for double tall wake up and sleep I option?

Please any one reply as I will get replacement in couple of days

dheeraj, 07 Jun 2016yesyes, type c

Hi friends,
I bought zuk on June 2nd flash sale.
Pros:
Cyanogen OS: UI is quite different compared to other android mobiles.
ROM: 64GB. Even it does not support SD card slot, ROM size neutralize this negative aspect.
Till now i did not face any hanging issue. May be I should use for another month and I can comment on this.
Clarity of display is good since it has HD display with decent ppi.
Other than this , it is a yet another normal smart phone.

Cons:
It is true that mobile is getting pretty heated up in continuous usage and while charging.
Even spec says 4100mAh battery , it will not give you a feel like that.(stands for 1.5 days in 3g with intermittent usage)

Thats all i could say about this phone after usage of 6 days.

Overall, it is a good phone. Before buying i had moto 4g plus as one of my choice. I chose this because of cyanogen os. It did not disappoint me.

In my opinion, You can go for this mobile if you do not believe Chinese made ones(Xiaomi , Yu and whatever :-) ).

• karthi8889

Hi friends,
I bought zuk on June 2nd flash sale

• sanju

is sound system is good??plz give me the answer

A, 06 Jun 2016Worst phine ever invented!!!! After a week suddenly stoped wor... morehow did u get full refund i was told i will get replacement