LG G3

LG G3

• Chaziz

Got my second LG G3 H855 running LineageOS 7.1.2 super fast!!! The first one died because of CPU failure. Just remember to let it rest when overheating. Beside that, it's a true machine!

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2018What happen to your phone now still working like hell!

I'm quite surprised how well this phone holds up. had mine since 2015 and used it for almost a year then sold it to my brother and he used it for about a year as well. then I got him a zenfone 3 max 5.5 as a gift and he gave the G3 back to me.xD

I switch to it as my daily driver from time to time and I must say it's still holding well to this day. I guess it depends how much of a heavy-user the owner is. I use my phone mainly for texting, calls, facebook and email. but the battery-life is certainly not great. needs to be charged at least once daily. but as for functionality, it's still okay. no issues besides the short battery life.

also found this edge gestures app on the play store. did some research to hide the buttons at the bottom and it is now all-screen. kinda like on miui 9 and on iphone X. not that much of a difference to some, but it certainly freshens up the experience.:)

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2018What happen to your phone now refuse to conect WIF

Ana, 18 Apr 2018I have had overheating issues mostly but its CPU and RAM.What happen to your phone now

AnonD-747672, 27 Mar 2018This phone started off so well for me and the fact it had remova... moreI have had 2 Lg G3 phones do this, replaced each time. My 3rd one is beginning to do it. Not any of the 3 have made it 1.5 years.

• sam

LG G3 gets slow over time. And the worst I've noticed is their camera. While the pictures are decent, it has a hard time focusing. In video mode, I could never get distant things to focus enough for decent replay. It's quite frustrating. If you need something for quite video recording, this is not the phone for it.

• Love the Community

According to TechOfTomorrow and Jonathan Morrison, LG G3 is the awardee of the Smartphone of the Year 2014. Same goes for the LG G2 being 2013's Smartphone of the Year awards.

• Zippy

I have owned 3 LG G3 phones and all three have ended up in the garbage. They can't be fixed for a reasonable price and when I phones LG they told me that this phone has not had any problems and because I was out of warranty they wanted to charge me approx. $145 to fix my problem which is outragous. DO NOT EVER BUY AN LG PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!

• Jacob

Mr Oliver, 18 May 2016Please i have that the LG G3 has a WiFi problems. ..Wifi intermittently working and then not working. I Guess after 4 years good service its time to change ...

• Small

Dont buy the lg g3 just buy the htc m8 because iam talking through experience.....

AnonD-580544, 25 Apr 2018which is the best LG Phone for battery lifeNothing in LG. Buy Sam A9 pro 2016

which is the best LG Phone for battery life

• Ana

I have had overheating issues mostly but its CPU and RAM.

• pipov

There is NO stereo effect in the fm tuner(I have the D855 model).Do you have it? I tried with android 5 and android 6,but...the sound is mono(despite the four stations I tried are in stereo mode.
Good phone,anyway...

Best phone i ever had. For two half years I've no problem. And yes there bit of heat in back of phone. Its happend once or twice. I turn it off and put im freeze for 3mins. Its stop heat after all :)

• Josh

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2018I had the same issue with the black screen during calls and it's... moreThere is an easy fix for this, search google for LG G3 proximity sensor fix reddit and you will find the instructions.

This phone started off so well for me and the fact it had removable 3000 mAh battery was the icing on the cake. About 10 months into its inevitablly short life, it started to be unable to read certain SIM cards, and so i sent it to LG and they claimed there was nothing wrong with it. I put my SIM card back in, and along with some spares and not one of them worked. A week or 2 after i received the phone from LG's repair centre, the phone developed a new and terminal fault. The screen would flicker and then fade, but the screen's sensors still being active and able to interact with the software. I raised the issue with LG, and to their reputation, they couldn't have cared less. Another LG device victim to the notorious bootloop.

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2018I've had my G3 for over 3 years and haven't experienced the prob... moreI had the same issue with the black screen during calls and it's caused by the phone's proximity sensor. It's supposed to turn the screen black when you have the phone on your ear during a call and obviously turn it back on when you bring it back down. Calibrating the sensor should fix this issue.

Stacy , 15 Mar 2018The Weather forecast on the LG G3 cell phone is often wrong comp... moreuse a different app then?