LG G3

LG G3

• Wren

I've been using a G3 for years and it's a great phone. I flashed Bliss on it the day I got it and it's never given me a single problem. The battery life is incredible and it can sit idle for about a week without needing a charge. With regular daily use (phone, SMS, email and music), I only need to charge it every other day.

• Hossein

I have it since 3 years ago. The battery is really trash. I changed the battery twice and again the same problem. Quick recharge and swollen the body.

• gwg

pipov, 08 Apr 2018There is NO stereo effect in the fm tuner(I have the D855 model)... moreSTEREO: You need to have a very good reception of the radio station.

• raj

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2018still working like hell!I am still using since last 4 years. Intend to do the same for next two years. Just purchased a power bear battery of capacity of 6400 mah.
Lets see how it goes.

• AGK

its garbage phone. very bad experience with LG. Just put the phone in charge in my office after few minutes it completed dead. when try to power on only LG logo appear. then turned off itself. i changed the battery but same. when try to goto download mode(Flashing mode) after few second turn off itself.. don't buy LG phones.

• Master Khan

I face the same hitting problem. I face another problem that is there is the process android process acore has stopped. That's why it doesn't display the contacts list or dial pad. it is not fully eliminated through doing clear data of contact storage. it's very disturbing and continuously appeared in a few seconds. the other function is ok.

steph, 16 Sep 2018Has anyone experienced this phone glitching when phone screen is... morethe same problem thats because the screen is heating from the motherboard and the pixels turn off it canot be repaired better by a new phone because all the lg g3 are doing the same problem i had 2 lg g3 and both the same problem.

• manoj

steph, 16 Sep 2018Has anyone experienced this phone glitching when phone screen is... moreYes, i too have LG G3, which is struck by two deadly diseases, first the screen will flicker and go block and repeatedly striking of power button will not help. Secondly it has network problem. At random the G3 will not show network even when sim is inserted. I am really struggling to get it repaired. Only answer can be buying of some old mobile from market,and replacing its motherboard screen etc.

• steph

Has anyone experienced this phone glitching when phone screen is on. Sometimes the screen will be on then it will glitch either fading away the screen slowly or just goes completely black. Once hitting power button it will not register screen stays black and it is a real struggle to get it back on

• Akm

it was good phone my phone dead in start of 2017
i faced two major issue
1.)when i on Mobile Data and open google map, my phone power off and will not ON untill i remove battery and charge it for 10 sec
2. BootLoop

• Chaziz

Got my second LG G3 H855 running LineageOS 7.1.2 super fast!!! The first one died because of CPU failure. Just remember to let it rest when overheating. Beside that, it's a true machine!

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2018What happen to your phone now still working like hell!

I'm quite surprised how well this phone holds up. had mine since 2015 and used it for almost a year then sold it to my brother and he used it for about a year as well. then I got him a zenfone 3 max 5.5 as a gift and he gave the G3 back to me.xD

I switch to it as my daily driver from time to time and I must say it's still holding well to this day. I guess it depends how much of a heavy-user the owner is. I use my phone mainly for texting, calls, facebook and email. but the battery-life is certainly not great. needs to be charged at least once daily. but as for functionality, it's still okay. no issues besides the short battery life.

also found this edge gestures app on the play store. did some research to hide the buttons at the bottom and it is now all-screen. kinda like on miui 9 and on iphone X. not that much of a difference to some, but it certainly freshens up the experience.:)

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2018What happen to your phone now refuse to conect WIF

Ana, 18 Apr 2018I have had overheating issues mostly but its CPU and RAM.What happen to your phone now

AnonD-747672, 27 Mar 2018This phone started off so well for me and the fact it had remova... moreI have had 2 Lg G3 phones do this, replaced each time. My 3rd one is beginning to do it. Not any of the 3 have made it 1.5 years.

• sam

LG G3 gets slow over time. And the worst I've noticed is their camera. While the pictures are decent, it has a hard time focusing. In video mode, I could never get distant things to focus enough for decent replay. It's quite frustrating. If you need something for quite video recording, this is not the phone for it.

• Love the Community

According to TechOfTomorrow and Jonathan Morrison, LG G3 is the awardee of the Smartphone of the Year 2014. Same goes for the LG G2 being 2013's Smartphone of the Year awards.

• Zippy

I have owned 3 LG G3 phones and all three have ended up in the garbage. They can't be fixed for a reasonable price and when I phones LG they told me that this phone has not had any problems and because I was out of warranty they wanted to charge me approx. $145 to fix my problem which is outragous. DO NOT EVER BUY AN LG PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!

• Jacob

Mr Oliver, 18 May 2016Please i have that the LG G3 has a WiFi problems. ..Wifi intermittently working and then not working. I Guess after 4 years good service its time to change ...