LG G3

LG G3

• Small

Dont buy the lg g3 just buy the htc m8 because iam talking through experience.....

AnonD-580544, 25 Apr 2018which is the best LG Phone for battery lifeNothing in LG. Buy Sam A9 pro 2016

which is the best LG Phone for battery life

• Ana

I have had overheating issues mostly but its CPU and RAM.

• pipov

There is NO stereo effect in the fm tuner(I have the D855 model).Do you have it? I tried with android 5 and android 6,but...the sound is mono(despite the four stations I tried are in stereo mode.
Good phone,anyway...

Best phone i ever had. For two half years I've no problem. And yes there bit of heat in back of phone. Its happend once or twice. I turn it off and put im freeze for 3mins. Its stop heat after all :)

• Josh

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2018I had the same issue with the black screen during calls and it's... moreThere is an easy fix for this, search google for LG G3 proximity sensor fix reddit and you will find the instructions.

This phone started off so well for me and the fact it had removable 3000 mAh battery was the icing on the cake. About 10 months into its inevitablly short life, it started to be unable to read certain SIM cards, and so i sent it to LG and they claimed there was nothing wrong with it. I put my SIM card back in, and along with some spares and not one of them worked. A week or 2 after i received the phone from LG's repair centre, the phone developed a new and terminal fault. The screen would flicker and then fade, but the screen's sensors still being active and able to interact with the software. I raised the issue with LG, and to their reputation, they couldn't have cared less. Another LG device victim to the notorious bootloop.

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2018I've had my G3 for over 3 years and haven't experienced the prob... moreI had the same issue with the black screen during calls and it's caused by the phone's proximity sensor. It's supposed to turn the screen black when you have the phone on your ear during a call and obviously turn it back on when you bring it back down. Calibrating the sensor should fix this issue.

Stacy , 15 Mar 2018The Weather forecast on the LG G3 cell phone is often wrong comp... moreuse a different app then?

• Stacy

The Weather forecast on the LG G3 cell phone is often wrong compared to outside, here in Parksville, B.C. Canada. There is no option to leave feedback for that program, it is one that comes on the screen, it's not an App from the Playstore. It should have a feedback option for us!
Thank you.

There was a large bad batch that had problems with voltage control to the sim reader and any carrier's sim card would intermittently work if at all.. If you get one get a return policy or factory warranty..

I've had my G3 for over 3 years and haven't experienced the problems I've seen listed here other than the need for more frequent charging. I'm starting to see some new problems lately (frequent dismount/mount notifications about the SD card and occasional sudden reboot) but I'm pretty sure that's because my toddler has caused me to drop it a couple of times.

There are three problems I've had with it since the beginning though.

1) The screen usually goes black during phone calls and I can't wake it up until the other person hangs up or I pull the battery out. This usually doesn't happen if I manage to get the call on speaker or open the dial pad before it goes black although once in a while it still happens midway through the call. Seems to be a software issue but I've never seen anyone else complain about it.

2) It doesn't seem to work well with the regular Skype app, especially when I have to enter a PIN number or enter a number to select from an IVR menu, but I've had no problems using the Skype for Business app. I would blame it on the app except that I never have these issues when using Skype on another phone.

3) There are a number of apps in the Playstore that won't show up if you're using an LG. The first time I encountered this it was with an app that I needed for work so I kept trying to get to the bottom of it and was finally told by the company that created the app that their app just doesn't work on LG phones and so the Playstore doesn't let me see them. I ran into this a few times and assumed it was the same reason.

Anyone else had these issues?

owned for 2 years - no issues - very good phone.

There are three problems I've had with it since the beginning though.

Anyone else had these issues?

• Jeremy

Worst phone i ever bought. Turns off randomly, overheats and now it doesn't recognize my SD card. I tried LG phones, but i might go with another company in the future.

• Hunter Nightblood

Don't buy. Seriously, don't. It overheats way to easily and the battery life is abysmal.

Dynamite, 28 Feb 2018Using this phone since 2014 October and i have only complain abo... moreYou should root your phone and install Fulmics Rom-8(the latest) and swap your battery for the better one (MPJ my choice) and you will see the difference

• Dynamite

Using this phone since 2014 October and i have only complain about power consumption optimization. Im use this phone a lot and it never ever lasted me a full day without a charge (from 8am to 2pm and i need to charge it again ). So i carry a second battery to quicly change it up. Camera in todays world is old enough, but i still wonder how in 3 years no other SD 8xx model allowed to film in 4 30fps and only now SD845 is powerfull enough it is a joke.

• jurbo

i have used this stuff about 3 years and it still in form.. I feel worth for spending RM 1.6K to this phone.