LG G5

LG G5

Decided to turn off the battery % on my G5. Nomore paranoia. One of my apps will make a notification sound every time it reaches 40% or 80%. The weird thing is the fast battery drain on Wi-Fi and overheating doesn't happen all the time. Only random times.

I still love the phone. Easily my 2nd favorite Android phone ever. I just don't trust LG like I used to.

• Omar

Mexicona, 22 Oct 2018Please I just got LG G5 a week ago and I notice the phone was of... moreSearch in youtbe for RECOVERY LG G5 or HARD RESET LG G5, with a combination of key presses (POWER + VOLUME DOWN) you enter a menu that lets you Factory Reset the phone, hoping that will solve it.

• Saad

Oreo is available for your phone

• Saad

• joe

my lg g5 fell and the screen cracked and am looking for a screen to buy but to no avail

• Mexicona

Please I just got LG G5 a week ago and I notice the phone was off and started rebooting on its OK.After rebooting it shows LG life is good continuously n goes off n on again.Pls wat will I do.Thanks

• g6 user

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2018where does the micro sim card go?it is on phones right side use a paper cip if u don't have lg sim ejector tool

Sachin, 18 Oct 2018Hello G5 Users, I recently updated my G5 to Oreo, after which... morewhere does the micro sim card go?

• Sachin

Hello G5 Users,

I recently updated my G5 to Oreo, after which I am having an unique issue regarding wallpaper scaling. No matter how much I try to center the wallpaper (using the boundary brackets), the wallpaper would apply but rather deviate from original selected position. Does anyone have the same issue with regard to wallpaper scaling?

Kind Regards,
Sachin

• Whatevsss

HHIPHHOP002, 12 Oct 2018is you g5 at&t the H820 Model ? i have g5 at&t and i d... moreI do actually, ever since I heard about the G5 getting Oreo I checked for updates like twice a week, probably has nothing to do with it but idk...

• g6 user

Putin, 14 Oct 2018Hi, guys i've a question. i bought my lg g5 rs988 in USA last y... morewell technically it should mine is rs988 as well and nothing yet but it gets ota because mine got a couple of updates time ago same way so lets be patient my friend ill let know if I get it this media

• Putin

Hi, guys i've a question.
i bought my lg g5 rs988 in USA last year, but now i'm living in Europe. My phone is updated on Android 7.0.1. Can i expect Oreo 8.0 on air? Thanks alot for attention.

• g6 user

HHIPHHOP002, 12 Oct 2018is you g5 at&t the H820 Model ? i have g5 at&t and i d... moredo you live in the usa because if you don't or don't have the at&t sim in device you wont be able to update that's the issue with tat particular phone carrier network. if you are in usa make sure you use at^t other wise try to use lg bridge hope it works for u

• HHIPHHOP002

Whatevsss, 03 Oct 2018My AT&T G5 just got the Oreo update last night but honestly,... moreis you g5 at&t the H820 Model ?
i have g5 at&t and i didn't receive the update yet

so i tried to check the software update to see if i received the oreo update or no
but whenever i click : About phone → Update center - it takes me to App Updates i cant choose to check the software update or the app updates
pls help
i just did a factory reset but its the same

• MLK

My screen shuts down when a call is made, incoming or outgoing, which means I cannot use an online switchboard :(. Can anyone tell me how to turn this annoying feature in an otherwie brilliant phone off?

• JTron

I had this phone for 6 months before I broke the screen. 2 months later it is dead, probably due to me keeping it in my pocket. Never keep this phone in a pocket, and protect it from moisture religiously. Your warranty is likely to be needed. I wish I had signed up for one.

• Whatevsss

My AT&T G5 just got the Oreo update last night but honestly, too little too late. Looking at the oneplus 6t or pixel 3 (not the horrendous XL) for my next phone