LG G5

LG G5

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2018Hello guys I have the verizon variant VS987EA but it's not downl... moreUse this https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledg­e-base-105457/ Available on Mac/PC
Follow exactly what it says! When it's downloading, it is a bit longer that thought. There is no progress percentage to let you know the download progress. Just be patient it took me 1.5 hours.

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2018Hello guys I have the verizon variant VS987EA but it's not downl... moreHello, I had updated my Lg G5 Verizon to 8.0.0 Oreo. If it says cannot download due to connection on your phone, you should use Software Upgrade Assistant (LG) https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledg­e-base-105457/
It's very easy all you have to do is follow the instructions. If it seems not downloading, don't worry, it just taking a bit longer to download depends on your connection. Just be patient!!!!!

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2018Hello guys I have the verizon variant VS987EA but it's not downl... moreIf you live outside the US or don't use a Verizon sim card, you can't update via OTA, only by a computer. You need to connect the G5 to the computer and then in USB options you choose Software installation, then you should double click on the Verizon update assistant and the software will install in your PC. Once installed, you can run the software to install the latest update on your phone.

Even if you are using a Verizon sim card and you have trouble to install the update via OTA, you should check the method above.

Hello guys I have the verizon variant VS987EA but it's not downloading oreo though I recieved the download notification when I navigate to the update area. I usually recieve this message "Sorry we had trouble checking for system updates.This might be because your connection was interrupted. You can try again when you are connected" I will really appreciate any help. Please note that I have cleared all cache, tried system wipe but still the same. Thanks.

hello any one got oreo update for lg-h860n?

• MReza

H860 Dual Sim From Iran
And Still No Oreo Update On Both OTA & LG Bridge!
Help! :l

• bouch

Shahid, 02 Nov 2018My lg g5 h860 have no update any can help me fir thisHi
If y do not receive OTA update use lg bridge on your laptop it will detect new update
Hope work for you

• Shahid

My lg g5 h860 have no update any can help me fir this

• Brodbel

Can i insert two simcard in it

• g6 user

lg please rs988 is waiting for update you jumped from usa territories to other countries and you left with no usa variant 8.0

• Amanx

Can anyone tell me how to root Lg g5?
I wanna root my g5

Receive Oreo update on H860 today... It super fast. No heating and the battery drain normally. Thanks LG.

• cruz

pls I jst got dis my LG G5 VS987, the problem is wen I put on my 4g network, it might nt come up, so I af 2 keep switching off the data and putting it on back b4 my 4g comes up...
pls anyone with the solution

• YGRamadhan

today My G5 H860 SEA (singapore) Recive oreo update via LG Bridge.

Kingslayer, 27 Oct 2018I think I have a love and hate relationship with my G5. Right no... moreDoes the image retention can be vanished? i used lg g5 for 3 months and have the problem since i bought it but this after 3 months the ghosting looks lower and reduced. maybe can completely healed after a long usage.

• Mostafa

guys, i have LG G5 H860 i'd like to ask if i going to receive Oreo or not .
Btw i'm from Cairo,Egypt

I think I have a love and hate relationship with my G5. Right now, I'm back to loving it again. Overheating doesn't happen as much but what really killed my anxiety was just turning off the battery %. I did it for my V20 as well. The only two phones I did that for. An app will just notify me when it reaches 40% or 80%.

My G5 just feels smooth using too. I think I babied it too much. When I decided to just use it like any other phone, my experience with using it has gotten better and better. I haven't seen image retention for the last few weeks either. Other than the battery life and fairly dim display, the G5 really is quite underrated and very good all-around phone.

The camera on this after 2.5 years is still quite amazing. And for some reason, it might be my favorite smartphone ever to type on since it feels so smooth and perfect keyboard size. I just love using SwiftKey on it and also listening to my video's audio at night using MX Player Pro. Bottom-firing but it sounds quite loud and full.

Decided to turn off the battery % on my G5. Nomore paranoia. One of my apps will make a notification sound every time it reaches 40% or 80%. The weird thing is the fast battery drain on Wi-Fi and overheating doesn't happen all the time. Only random times.

I still love the phone. Easily my 2nd favorite Android phone ever. I just don't trust LG like I used to.

• Omar

Mexicona, 22 Oct 2018Please I just got LG G5 a week ago and I notice the phone was of... moreSearch in youtbe for RECOVERY LG G5 or HARD RESET LG G5, with a combination of key presses (POWER + VOLUME DOWN) you enter a menu that lets you Factory Reset the phone, hoping that will solve it.

• Saad

Putin, 14 Oct 2018Hi, guys i've a question. i bought my lg g5 rs988 in USA last y... moreCheck for updates
Oreo is available for your phone