LG G5

LG G5

• Shahid

My lg g5 h860 have no update any can help me fir this

• Brodbel

Can i insert two simcard in it

• g6 user

lg please rs988 is waiting for update you jumped from usa territories to other countries and you left with no usa variant 8.0

• Amanx

Can anyone tell me how to root Lg g5?
I wanna root my g5

Receive Oreo update on H860 today... It super fast. No heating and the battery drain normally. Thanks LG.

• cruz

pls I jst got dis my LG G5 VS987, the problem is wen I put on my 4g network, it might nt come up, so I af 2 keep switching off the data and putting it on back b4 my 4g comes up...
pls anyone with the solution

• YGRamadhan

today My G5 H860 SEA (singapore) Recive oreo update via LG Bridge.

Kingslayer, 27 Oct 2018I think I have a love and hate relationship with my G5. Right no... moreDoes the image retention can be vanished? i used lg g5 for 3 months and have the problem since i bought it but this after 3 months the ghosting looks lower and reduced. maybe can completely healed after a long usage.

• Mostafa

guys, i have LG G5 H860 i'd like to ask if i going to receive Oreo or not .
Btw i'm from Cairo,Egypt

I think I have a love and hate relationship with my G5. Right now, I'm back to loving it again. Overheating doesn't happen as much but what really killed my anxiety was just turning off the battery %. I did it for my V20 as well. The only two phones I did that for. An app will just notify me when it reaches 40% or 80%.

My G5 just feels smooth using too. I think I babied it too much. When I decided to just use it like any other phone, my experience with using it has gotten better and better. I haven't seen image retention for the last few weeks either. Other than the battery life and fairly dim display, the G5 really is quite underrated and very good all-around phone.

The camera on this after 2.5 years is still quite amazing. And for some reason, it might be my favorite smartphone ever to type on since it feels so smooth and perfect keyboard size. I just love using SwiftKey on it and also listening to my video's audio at night using MX Player Pro. Bottom-firing but it sounds quite loud and full.

Decided to turn off the battery % on my G5. Nomore paranoia. One of my apps will make a notification sound every time it reaches 40% or 80%. The weird thing is the fast battery drain on Wi-Fi and overheating doesn't happen all the time. Only random times.

I still love the phone. Easily my 2nd favorite Android phone ever. I just don't trust LG like I used to.

• Omar

Mexicona, 22 Oct 2018Please I just got LG G5 a week ago and I notice the phone was of... moreSearch in youtbe for RECOVERY LG G5 or HARD RESET LG G5, with a combination of key presses (POWER + VOLUME DOWN) you enter a menu that lets you Factory Reset the phone, hoping that will solve it.

• Saad

Putin, 14 Oct 2018Hi, guys i've a question. i bought my lg g5 rs988 in USA last y... moreCheck for updates
Oreo is available for your phone

• Saad

• joe

my lg g5 fell and the screen cracked and am looking for a screen to buy but to no avail

• Mexicona

Please I just got LG G5 a week ago and I notice the phone was off and started rebooting on its OK.After rebooting it shows LG life is good continuously n goes off n on again.Pls wat will I do.Thanks

• g6 user

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2018where does the micro sim card go?it is on phones right side use a paper cip if u don't have lg sim ejector tool

Sachin, 18 Oct 2018Hello G5 Users, I recently updated my G5 to Oreo, after which... morewhere does the micro sim card go?