LG G5

LG G5

• Brian

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2018I'm so much in love with G5 now. I hate its battery before. Unti... moreWhere did you get the 6000 mah battery?

I'm so much in love with G5 now. I hate its battery before. Until I discovered to use modded battery. I'm using 6000 mah battery now hehe

• g6 user

butt, 23 Nov 2018Anybody tell me can I bought this phone or not .I am confused be... moreunless you want a glass sandwich with an amoled display ... G5 is way better better processor 2x as fast , more ram, better camera, removable battery, micro sd slot, at least android 8 as latest update on it .... now it is up to you

butt, 23 Nov 2018Anybody tell me can I bought this phone or not .I am confused be... moreLg G5 for sure . It is far away better than galaxy s6

butt, 23 Nov 2018Anybody tell me can I bought this phone or not .I am confused be... moreYes, lg g5 is a good option if you like better camera , snapdragon 820 . battery performance is average some cases better than s6.

• butt

Anybody tell me can I bought this phone or not .I am confused between LG g5 or Samsung s6

• g6 user

boni, 17 Nov 2018any information about rs988 oreo update ?that's what I was wondering too some one from lg informed that it is imminent but bad part of it is that even low end devices has gotten it already... lg wants us to buy newer in order to have update it our phones

• g6 user

#cc2arms , 21 Nov 2018Maybe instead of using Android Oreo full of bloatware and other ... morebut then you loose a lot of functionality at expense of raw performance ... by a mere increase it is not worthy I mean stock version is fast enough my phone never lags it is a sd820 ....

• #cc2arms

Jia, 19 Nov 2018Never update to Oreo. The update is not stable. I will kill your... moreMaybe instead of using Android Oreo full of bloatware and other crap not needed or used try rooting your phone and using an actually decent rom?

• Jia

boni, 17 Nov 2018any information about rs988 oreo update ?Never update to Oreo. The update is not stable. I will kill your phone's performance and battery within hours.

• Abe

Still stuck on 7.0 with April 2017 security patch on H850. Quite terrible really, considering other flagships of it's era have gotten 8 for a while now.

• boni

any information about rs988 oreo update ?

I had the same problem before but on this week I updated Oreo. Mine also VS987.
Just do a factory reset to your phone &check for update again. It will work .

• g6 user

Klinn, 14 Nov 2018I am updated my lg g5 h830 model Android 8.0 after updating phon... moreif your phone shuts off repeatedly then you got to purchase a new battery

My favorite smartphone of all-time.. again.

1. LG G5
2. LG V20
3. Essential Phone
4. Apple iPhone SE

I love my Essential Phone. Still my daily driver. It has done nothing wrong but I need to support removable battery, microSD slot, wide-angle lens, headphone jack, and IR blaster. Features that benefit me in the long run.

My LG G5 still has issues of overheating and image retention. But at the end of the day, the G5 and V20 are always the ones I go to as that perfect media player. My Essential doesn't have enough space for 30 of my favorite movies. My LGs got Crazy Rich Asians last night with no trouble thanks to the 128 GB cards.

And I always need them when I turn off the TV and handle the volume. The LGs are close to the last almost "perfect" phones to have all the all-around features.

• Klinn

I am updated my lg g5 h830 model Android 8.0 after updating phone on/off continuous automatically.after some time battery removed again fixed and started then on/off coming continuously.i am taking mobile lg show room they can't identify the problem.so again I checked the outside show room they can identify the problem . Problem is power supply from start button to battery OK but board power goes to insufficient. Where my problem solved give me suggestions bro.

The overheating and drastic battery drain when using Wi-Fi or watching video only happens once in awhile. Since turning off the %, it eliminated my paranoia but the overheating can still happen.

What I did was just turn off the phone a few times. The overheating goes away for some reason. It tends to come back if say I added another app to it. Weird. Happened when I tried installing Google Pay and then turned on NFC.

I just don't add any new apps and rarely update the apps I do have. Only the Chase app because they force me to every few months. Right now, I'm typing from my G5 and no overheating with Wi-Fi on. I guess the key is to restart it a few times.

I still love this phone even with its quirks. I hope to keep it around as long as it turns on just to use for my TV remote and music player. It's also quite nice to type on it for notes. The G5's curvy sides are nicer in the hands than my blocky, angular Essential Phone.

Thunde, 13 Nov 2018you can upgrade it manually like i did mine, i downloaded a 8.0 ... moreThanks a lot for your replay
Can you please give me a direct link to dowload the frimware

• Thunde

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2018I have an lg g5 h850 Suffix : AO2UTN Network : O2U there... moreyou can upgrade it manually like i did mine, i downloaded a 8.0 firmware, used uppercut to flash it into the phone, you don't have to root it or even to unlock the bootloader! There are good guides out there, my LG G5 is the h850_marketing version, i used a regular h850 on it and it works perfectly. Good luck!

Any Oreo for Sprint LS992