LG G5

LG G5

• dad

What up People said regarding GPS performance is true. GPS in this phone is a crap. Bad maybe this is even not the most important thing. I've been using Phone for my Everyday communication in a place where there is no strong signal facing the situation when quite often no communication was possible. Recently I've put the same sim card to another Phone and this time it was a Chinese ZTE phone blade A452. On this phone I get quite good signal all the time. Before LGG5 I had LGG4 G3. All Of them soon broke down. I will newer buy LG phone again.

• Dj xe

I want to buy lg g5 please is it good phone

• Virtual

Best phone I've ever owned. I love the fact that I can buy a battery on Amazon for £15 if I need one and a screen isn't a whole lot more, and I can replace them myself.
GPS doesn't work well on these phones but everything else is great.
Unfortunately now I need more RAM and LG seem to have dropped out of the phone market, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. :(

LG might be the first to apply the idea of modular smartphone, but it was Motorola who kept it going. Pity that LG dropped that idea for the G6, otherwise we would have a worthy competitor for the Motorola Z series lineup.

Zhegz, 16 Apr 2019This phone or Samsung note 4?note 4 cant do anything over g5

LG G5 is still my favorite smartphone of all-time. I'm aware of the flaws but it's still my favorite.

• Zhegz

This phone or Samsung note 4?

• Ay

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2018Lg G5 for sure . It is far away better than galaxy s6its has chronic gps isues.if u want to use it for navigation plz plz dont buy.otherwise d phone is good.

I miss the phone materials used from 2016. Tired of glass backs.

LG G5/V20
HTC 10
OnePlus 3/3T
ZTE Axon 7
Apple iPhone SE/7/7 Plus
Google Pixel/Pixel XL

I can't believe 2016 is now considered the good ol' days.

The only reason why I can never put my Essential Phone over my LG G5 as my favorite phone ever is because while it has my favorite software, I don't like the comfort in my hand and the lack of real essentials like headphone jack, microSD slot, removable battery, and even bonuses like wide-angle cam and IR blaster.

I know the LG G5 is so hated. I get it. It's not perfect by any means. But man, I love that phone. Mine is still on Marshmallow and it's still smooth. For some reason, it takes forever for my Essential to grap my Married With Children thumbnails when viewed on QuickPic. It's little details like that which is why can I never put my Essential over my G5.

My G5 is practically retired. I'll probably store it in my drawer for a few months. But to type on, it's easily my favorite and for music as well. The overheating went away. The image retention is rarely. And my only real, real issue is battery life. That's why I practically turned off the battery %.

I know a ton of people hate the G5 or just hate LG altogether. But I'll always love the LG G5. The first to introduce the wide-angle can three years ago and everyone is copying it now.

Man Pass Man, 22 Mar 2019I like to buy this phone,but i am afraid of the comments about t... moreI owned lg g5 which was a great phone. Except battery

And now i own lg g6 which far away better. And i recommend it

• g6 user

Manly Electronics, 24 Mar 2019There is a flood of H850 from China for under A$200. I've got on... morebut is not Israel part of Europe.....

There is a flood of H850 from China for under A$200. I've got one. Condition, hardware, camera seems excellent. But the software included Android security patch is Jan 2018, no updates available. I attempted to unlock (to load latest LineageOS on it), you have to submit data to developer.lge.com to get bootloader.
LG spit the error on me - the phone appeared to be LGH850.ISR - Isralian model (Even though Chinese sale it as EUROPE). And as it turns out all phones for Israel are OEM locked, no way around. Unfortunately, you do not see subversion unless you submit ID to LG. I've sent it back as I do not want a phone which is hackable by anyone.

• g6 user

Man Pass Man, 22 Mar 2019I like to buy this phone,but i am afraid of the comments about t... morethe phone is good overall it wont boot loop tat's totally false has decent memory and processor only issue is because of bad luck your display may have retention on screen but other than that excellent one of the best cameras nothing to envy to newer devices

• ms

Man Pass Man, 22 Mar 2019I like to buy this phone,but i am afraid of the comments about t... moreAvoid. I had too many die within months.

• Man Pass Man

I like to buy this phone,but i am afraid of the comments about the bootloop and other problems, what should i do? advise me.

03/20/2019 and still no oreo updated for my phone cant believe it
my next phone will be a Samsung for sure

Sinced Dec 2016 i owned it, this phone has nothing happened or problems for daily usage, H860 dual. Different with S7edge, about 3 months of usage, screen goes off and faster heated up. Thats my friend phone.

• NCEBA MAHAMBA

I have a LG G5 2017 MODEL. I broke my sim and memory tray. The local cellphone technician cannot obtain this part. Anyone who can held?

After for almost 1 year old, this phone made new problem. Now it heats up faster and drained the battery much faster than usual. Restarting and hard reset had nothing to do with this thing, it didn't give any improvements. After screen retention and had to fix it, slow updates and some minor problem on network, my sister is now had a total give up on this phone. So sad it's a piece of crap from LG. No wonder their sales is getting down every years. Planning to buy S10 or Note9. No more LG phones.