LG KF755 Secret

LG KF755 Secret

• seza

i have this phone and love it to bits. wouldnt be without it!

niceeeee

• Bhernard

Íīm from Brazil and Iīll try to help you but i donīt speak english very well ( iīm learnig yet )
I got a memory card of 8 gb on my cellphone and itīs a little slow , but i didnīt have any problem , then you can to upgrade your cell phone

How much is a memory card there ?

Here is moro or less 50 dolares ( so much expensive i think , cause in Sao Paulo is 25 dolares )

so long

I hope helped you

• New_user

Hey all you old users of the KF755/KF750 is it a bad decission to upgrade my external memory to 8Gb or should I just stay with the standard 1Gb?I heard that some phone become to react much slower who has experience with this...
Is it also possible to upgrade my proccesing unit for I do not like the react time within some functions of the phone

• Rayhan

What does it mean by tv out?

• Hany

jessiisgay, 09 Jan 2009its an ace phone ive got it so u can ask questions if you want LOLI just would like to have ur opinion about that phone to know weither i buy it or no??
i appreciate ur cooperation>> looooooool

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2009Does anyone know what the difference between the kf755 and the k... moreKF750 is 3G and KF755 is 2G

• anonimus

KF750 has 3G

• =D

the difference betwen the kf755 and the kf 750 only is: the kf 750 is 3G, and the 755 no that suck

• louperi

hey , can any one tell if the music player is good with ear phones ? does the music can be played loud ?

• CrazyDude

JessiGrace, 29 Dec 2008What does "limited touchscreen" mean? I neeeeeed to know, becaus... morelimited touch screen means, you have separate key pad for dialing numbers; only Menu keys are touch

Does anyone know what the difference between the kf755 and the kf750 is? all i know is that i weight of them are different, which one is better?

• Nung Yoo

I got this phone when it first came out and is great..
Soo much gadgets..cool to be with..and people liked my phone..and it looks trendy..as u can see..si nice

• jessiisgay

its an ace phone ive got it so u can ask questions if you want LOL

• banana

JessiGrace, 29 Dec 2008What does "limited touchscreen" mean? I neeeeeed to know, becaus... moreit means u can only touch sertant parts sertant times

• grego

JessiGrace, 29 Dec 2008What does "limited touchscreen" mean? I neeeeeed to know, becaus... morethe touchscreen limited to select some specifics functions wich ones appears in located points ( same position ever)

Limited touchscreen means the phone is not fully operable by the touchscreen function alone, it means you'll definitely have to make use of the physical buttons still...

• da

ele é peerfeito!!! eu queria saber para que que serve um tipo de camera que tem na frente dele...

• jblas

JessiGrace, 29 Dec 2008What does "limited touchscreen" mean? I neeeeeed to know, becaus... morelimited tuch screen means that only some features are touch screen because to dial a number you have to do it from the number pad hope I answered your question

• JessiGrace

What does "limited touchscreen" mean? I neeeeeed to know, because like I said before, I'm highlyyyy interested :)