LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• aoife

well i guess its kk i mean the pink is a little weird and thes blcks kk

were can i buy it

• errol

how do you delete folders you created on this phone? i cant seem to do it. please help...

• bodhi

karl king, 11 Jun 2009I use the Cookie for 2 months and don't like it. The battery cha... moreplz mention the drawbacks of cookie than samsung s5230.u r the one who has used both. i am confused which one to buy and need ur help badly. thnx in advance..

• Leeroy

Andy B., 16 Jun 2009i like this phone but is it good? coz i need something to last a... moreI have had mine since Monday and battery life seems to be questinable .
I have had issue with Blutooth device not able to copy contacts as unit would shut down before copyed but have spoken to LG and hopefully its a quick fix.
I have come from the old school 3315 yep thats right and I find the phone quite good on features and I really like the stylus .
For a heavy user I would suggest something else especially if you use constantly and like your toys.
I have just got a car charger and 2nd mains charger so I will be ok .
This phone would be great with a usb charger setup which would enable easy chrging at work etc.

• zaynah

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2009does the screen crack???nope!! Not at all...
the screen doesnot crack at all..

• DON PEPOT

CACHUPOY, 16 Jun 2009Very nice phone, user friendly interface and very easy to use. H... morei like cookie but the battery back up is worst! grabe!

• Anks

Where can I get free motion games for this phone... Any websites please and the name of the games as well... Pls some one reply..........

• mary

stram, 16 Jun 2009Hi there! Anybody could advise me about the over all performance... morethe fact is that every touch screen is sensitive.sure it can break,but it all depends on how you treat it,and how careful you are when you're using it.

• mpmd

TS, 15 Jun 2009i would like to know whether i sholud buy this phone? what are... moreit is ok, really boring though....

its perfect, but sometimes perfect is boring...
i got it and its dead boring

• phon3!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2009does the screen crack???ya

• phon3yy

stram, 16 Jun 2009Hi there! Anybody could advise me about the over all performance... moreits good, but if u get bored o' phones easily then get something more exciting... its quite boring... and its battery is good. everythin great cept its boring

• DJ_Cookie

Attention LG people!!!!!!
Please make a 3.5mm audio jack adapter available for our cookie so that we can use other earphones. Thank you!

• star

this phone is good.But if it can be standby with 2sim is very good.thank

• newbie

CACHUPOY, 16 Jun 2009Very nice phone, user friendly interface and very easy to use. H... moreHi there. got this phone a few days ago. can you teach me how i can surf the internet or receive my emails with this phone? what's a proxy? i'm a globe prepaid user also. thanks!

• stram

Hi there! Anybody could advise me about the over all performance and durability of LG KP500. Basically i'm a bit particular in choosing gadget considering a budget. Since i have read few comments like Display is easy to break. Please advise me, as soon aspossible before I accept the offer from a friend to buy in installment basis.

nij, 12 Jun 2009Everone be aware this handset has a common problem which is the ... moredoes the screen crack???

• Andy B.

i like this phone but is it good? coz i need something to last a week on one charge...any1 wit dis fone...can u help me??
i like its features and all, but if u could help me wit that question...
tanx!

• CACHUPOY

Very nice phone, user friendly interface and very easy to use. Have installed Opera mini and put a proxy and i can now browse the internet for free for unlimited time (btw, i's a Globe prepaid user from the Philippines).

• king kong

A good phone but... the Samsung Star (S52300) is much better.
The battery life of the KP500 is too bad. The charge down too fast, only one/two days.