LG KS360

LG KS360

• Viola

can one download any games on this phone

• nana kofi baiden

i have my phone last we, but it cant read da external memory card. wat do i do?

• kami

heel i got this fone as a present and for the first few months it was ok but then there was a problem with it5 and i had the software reloaded,,,wen we type fast the letters just mess up man......

• MAXINE FYE

please help love my handset but now i can't get any reception.need someone's help!

• me...

i have my phone for about 6months now and im having some problems with it, when i type to quick all the other letters mess it up and now when i transfer music to my phone some of the songs are skipping, just like a warn out cd which is very strange.... is there anyone else who is also having this problem?

• sherwin

I bought this phone last week and I am having several issues with it. The system is really slow and whenever you type fast, the letters K,L,O,M mess up. The design is outstanding and i love the hard keyboard. It's just that the system is not powerful. Camera is decent as well as the display. internal memory is 15mb only :(... phone's really slow especially when ur playing mp3 then texting... it's a pain in the ass... LG should really make GOOD & WORKING phones... I should've just bought a samsung corby wifi. with bunch of features... anyway, i will sell my phone maybe after 3 months then i'll buy a new one... i do not recommend this phone...

• Byar

KS360H8R, 12 Jun 2010This phone is awful, in fact it may be the worse phone in the wo... moreExactly ehy do you think its an awful phone? I have it and I'm not complainin.

• Disappointed user

The phone is a BIG LETDOWN

The interface is slow, and lacks options.

I had a nokia 6131 before and even its a quite older phone it really beats this LG in almost every aspect, except for the screen.

Tipyng is really slow and awkward specially when using special characters (dots, commas, etc) and the buttons are never where your finger spects them to be.

Run away from this!!!

• love it

I am getting onr for my birthday and can't wait I've never used one and want to know why its good and bad! i've heard its the best phone in the world is this true?

• chris

hate it it resets when i am reading a text and another one comes through turns off after i send a message so not all messages are sent it does seem to be a decent phone but the cons outdo the pros

I think its a wonderful phone, if you wanted to know. Its great for everything.

• KS360H8R

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2010Wow OMG i just bought this LG KS360. It is very good and smart w... moreThis phone is awful, in fact it may be the worse phone in the world i would rather have cat aids that this phone. Ugly, unreliable really its an LG...

• mysterygurl13

can this be used in us

Mohit, 05 Jun 2010Please someöne tell me lg's ks360 latest price and it come... moreit depends where you buy it

Wow OMG i just bought this LG KS360. It is very good and smart wow in fact i love this phone and i will use it till it get to hell. To be candid with you, i love this phone. LOL Please go get one

• ovin

Mohit, 05 Jun 2010Please someöne tell me lg's ks360 latest price and it come... morei bought one for $200 NZ Dollars

• Mohit

Please someöne tell me lg's ks360 latest price and it comes with memory card or not?

• Anthony

Why does my phone freeze up when I send Photo's on "2go" or if I suddenley lose signal on MXIT I ve had it for about one and 3/4 years now. it is still a long while from upgrading what could I do and what suggestions can I get when I upgrade again thanx

• Anthony

• anthony

Anonymous, 29 May 2010i have a question. does this phone have a camera on the front?no only the one on the back