LG Nexus 4 E960

LG Nexus 4 E960

Dangit!! I hoped for 5 nexus devices. Dunno as the i9260 Is galaxy premier. Lets hope htc 5" device is a nexus. Then they would be covering all sizes if 10" tablet of samsung gets released

goldberg1900, 12 Oct 2012I`m using the Galaxy Nexus at the moment and I was really waitin... moreAs I said before, Nexus phones are made for developers, they like having a phone with the latest OS and which can be customized however they like. Nexus phones are the lab rats of smartphones.

And Amoled is far worse than IPS.

All I can say is I have had the nexus one & the galaxy nexus they smash iPhone to bits & I can't wait for the LG nexus. The specs look ace more memory would be better but not a problem as there is Dropbox & other storage options similar. I just ask for better battery life than galaxy nexus.

• goldberg1900

I`m using the Galaxy Nexus at the moment and I was really waiting for it. But if the Display doesn`t get better (the GN has a AMOLED-screen with the same resolution), and the memory gets smaller (way too small) than I wobn`t buy it for sure...

actually nexus mobile are real android experience providing memory doesn,t matters but though might be good if they atleast provide 16 gb or upgradebel to 16 gb

Nexus phones are all about developing, the storage really doesn't matter.

• Dhana Sekar

This Is NOt Offical Specifications

• Alif Sang Fakir

Hopes it 16Gb... We'll see ^^,

Who the heck will buy this phone if it has ONLY 8 GB of internal storage? We are not in 2008 ok???

• iSJ5