LG Nexus 4 E960

LG Nexus 4 E960

Can anybody here tell how much space is available when you turn on the phone for the very first time.? please it's really urgent.. I know 16GB won't be available so i want to know the exact value..

any bbuddy plz tell me the best resolution for my nexus 4 when i use camera every time my mobile will resart & some time many lines on screen but if i not use camera then its work properly any one give me a solution of my camera.

I need serious help got nexus 4, 8 month's ago suddenly since last 2-3 days the middle screen of my phone is not responding m unable to type nd play games, No scratch, was not fallen... Somebody please help my email address is hiphopdharam@gmail.com.. Thx in advance

• Dharam

mario, 25 May 2014Pls help .my nexus 4 middle horizontal screen sometimes doesn't ... moreEven m facing the same issue, did you got any resolution for this if yes Plz let me know bro that will be greatly appreciated, my email address is hiphopdharam@ymqil.com, the middle screen of sometimes doesn't respond,, Thx alot in Advance

Hasan N4, 31 Jul 2014I don't know about lock button but sometimes facing the bottom b... moreOk thank u for the information but I'm facing lock button issue also let me ask in LG service center only..

• behnam

mumm, 01 Aug 2014how to upgrade nexus 4 4.2 jelly bean to 4,4 kit kat will some o... morejust connect to internet.

• mumm

how to upgrade nexus 4 4.2 jelly bean to 4,4 kit kat will some one advise

• Hasan N4

AnonD-27249, 31 Jul 2014after updating to 4.4.4 suddenly lock button responds late r som... moreI don't know about lock button but sometimes facing the bottom buttons issue. Looks like mobile is hanged but after lock/unlock, it starts working normally.

after updating to 4.4.4 suddenly lock button responds late r some time won't work completely. is any facing same problem bcoz need to know is this is a software problem r hardware problem. even some time all 3 bottom button freezes. please any1 help me.

• Ishant

AnonD-288100, 28 Jul 2014my nexus battery also draining fastly...pls help me to this problemIf your phone is rooted , try "battery calibration" available on play store
If you don't know what rooting means try "Snapdragon battery Guru"

topnet, 26 Jul 2014all of sudden the 3 buttom at the bottom don't work...any sugges... moreI had the same issue, if you purchased through the google play store (as I did) you can get a refurbished replacement provided you are within the warranty period.

my nexus battery also draining fastly...pls help me to this problem

• topnet

all of sudden the 3 buttom at the bottom don't work...any suggestions??

• tanu

I bought this phone 10 months ago and i'm tired of getting it serviced. It will be fine before 2seconds n suddenly the displays goes off . This problem has occurred 4th time in a month. I regret badly for buying this phone.

• kwaasung

best affordable smartphone ever. for me better than samsung S4 octa version ,,, quadcore, 2gigs of ram enough to play games, surf net , and many more,, 1gigs of ram is always free,, smooth, flawless.... software is always up to date till now haha and FINALLY yeah! android L BRING IT ON...

• AnonD-199546

r, 16 Jul 2014recently i bought nexus 4 8gb.....no expandable memory slot...no... moreI don't think someone forced you to buy the 8GB version, or maybe you've got a double personality and you woke up with it in your pocket. Don't you check a product's specs before buy it? Are you blind or deaf? Just asking. The phone is awesome, one of the best at its price.

• r

recently i bought nexus 4 8gb.....no expandable memory slot...no otg support...only 5gb storage to use...WTF i will do with this mobile...useless mobile

• Satisfied

I got my nexus exactly a year ago and it's still working like a charm. It is a lovely phone that still last two full days on one full charge with average usage. I check email, have wifi on all the time, data is mostly off, screen on 1/3 brightness, and text a lot. Occasional calls.

I have been using nexus 4 now over a period of 10 months but i can say it has more cons then pro.
CONS - the battery itself is a problem, its jst goes nt more than 3 hrs.
the signal reception is worst in dese mobile its jst goes even when ur in full signal area.
the signal gets lost if battery goes down below 80%.
AFTER UPDATING to 4.4 a new problem is raised while using the camera if you switch on the flash the mobile jst gets off. it happens on regular basis.

pros - one of best cpu n ram....playing games is absolutely fav experience... controls are gr8...

to make nexus is gr8 series google need serious work on battery and also signal reception.

• Prem