LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• Anmol

hey can anyone tell me if there is a way through which i h=can have diferent wallpapers for each homescreen

• Anmol

anyone who needs pc suite for lg this is the link

the version of pc suite is 4.2.46.20101118

• Hellboy

yash, 19 Jan 2011i have flash 10.1 apk file....will installing it n rebootin... more
It wont load on O1

• yash

i have flash 10.1 apk file....will installing it n rebooting enable flash for online vids n games????
plzzzzzzzzz reply fast....help will b appreciated

• yash

Raccoon, 18 Jan 2011Wildfire or O1 - see reviews and decide on your own! Bigges... morethnx but my still undecieded...
i hav read almost all d websites revuews....wildfire has low screen res but it has official froyo..
also i luv d htc sense ui.....
o1 is really a gr8 piece but lack of flash is annoying..m using galaxy 5 n for d absense of flash i wanna upgrade...thinkng of o1 now

• Anmol

Prateek Gupta, 18 Jan 2011Hi, Just make sure that you are using a class 10 card beca... morethanx a lot Prateek ur suggestion worked for me

apps2sd is really a usefull app

by the way does anyone know when is the next update from lg is arriving as i got my phone pre installed with 2.2.1 so uptill dnt have any updates so when are they arriving

• Hellboy

Prateek Gupta, 18 Jan 2011Hi, You can send photos and videos from the optimus one by... more
Prateek
I hv 8GB memory card(4 class) and having unmounting problem back & forth. Is there any solution to tht?

• Hellboy

Dude go for O1 it's best in its class...

Also it will b upgraded to gingerbread soon...

• daryl

this phone would be fun if it has a unlimited storage of sms like nokia too bad

• daryl

jonathan.ph, 18 Jan 2011By reading the comments here, I can now transfer photos and... moreuse a utp cable a cross cable one and plug it to your pc and laptop. then setup the ip address of the pc and laptop.look for a guide how to setup a ip address but first create a netwrok for both so you can share files and stuff.

• Vinay

can anyone please tell how to set my pic which will be displayed in sms (threaded view).. thanks in advance..

• daryl

sms is threaded type so it means if your sms is only one person it means the space wont shrink haha. i wanna know if its possible to have sms storage default for external memory.

• daryl

tj, 18 Jan 2011dear y u wanna store sms on sd card..internal memory is big... morereally i thought there is a existing apps the can default sms to the microsd card. but thanks anyway

• bc

hi,good day,want to check with u, not sure if some of u happen to face this problem,after install the Google pinyin, can't change to other chinese pinyin option, even have uninstall the Google pinyin,thanks.

• Raccoon

yash, 18 Jan 2011htc wildfire or optimus??? plzzzzzz advice... will o1 get... moreWildfire or O1 - see reviews and decide on your own! Biggest downsides to Wildfire are v low res. screen, old OS, poor battery, bit higher price, etc.

O1 getting Gingerbread - LG has promised that it will.

• js1970

ashwini singh, 18 Jan 2011plsssssss someone.tell me any option in front of adobe flas... moreI'm sorry... it's skyfire...

• js1970

ashwini singh, 18 Jan 2011plsssssss someone.tell me any option in front of adobe flas... moreIt´s very easy. Just go to android market, write ´´skifire´´ in the search tab, and download it (it´s free). This browser works fine for playing flash contents in the web (movies and so on). Cheers...

• jonathan.ph

By reading the comments here, I can now transfer photos and songs from my pc to my p500. Thanks guys. Now, I just wanna know how I can get game applications from my pc to my laptop. anyone? thanks in advance

• ashwini singh