Meizu M1 Metal

Meizu M1 Metal

• Anubis

Don't buy this phone! Battery life is terrible, only 6 hours on standby! On my device flashlight isn't working although I bought new device!

In my case, I do not like this brand. The fingerprint is very slow and most of the times it does not work. I dropped it once and the first time I dropped it, the lock button was pushed inside and I could not lock my phone. The end of the screen broke too even when I had a hard phone cover on. I also am not able to download the play store so I have to stick with the phone's 'app store'. I hardly can find the basic apps I want. Youtube has also abruptly stop working and some apps disappear from time to time. I am also not able to send any videos on whatsapp. Anyways, this is mine condition of my phone, if you think otherwise, you are free to buy it.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016how?plz tell clearly Most update apps will not run on YunOS. No possibility to use update Facebook app and Messenger app. Mobile internet connection keeps changing from 3G to 2G. Poor call quality. I live in Yangon, Myanmar.

• Hi

metol, 30 Mar 2016I got this phone for almost 3 weeks and I got this from china di... more3 of my friends got this phone and all of them are on Android (Lollipop), it does not mean that you have the same brand and model you will get the same OS because we all know, Chinese manufacturers can copy anything

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2015this phone is not running ANDROID OS but YUN OS YUN OS is form ... moreYunOS from Alibaba

lvery, 11 Nov 2015Do u know all Chinese phones very late to get android update,if ... morenot true. If you get from reputed brand such Huawei, you will get latest Android whenever it is made available pretty fast. Faster than Xperia's most of the time.

• metol

I got this phone for almost 3 weeks and I got this from china directly. It is confirmed that this is NOT an android phone BUT compatible with all google services and almost all apps (maybe some not, but very less). The OS named YunOS and developed from Linus which used by Android as well. But I am using it as an android phone and found no difference at all. The pros are.1. screen looks so nice for this price range. 2. overall the touch feel of the device is superb. 3. smooth running overall from the premium chipset from Mediatek. Cons are. 1. This phone cannot be rooted (coz of Yun OS). So u have to use some 3rd party software to debloat some unwanted bloatwares from this phone. 2. Battery life so-so but acceptable for me. 3. 2 cards 2 standby but if u need to use micro sd card for expand space, u can only use 1 sim card.

This phone is primary for China market only so most country will not get this. But I like this phone very much. Cheap price for premium quality.

HerrWamm, 25 Mar 2016No international version of this device, but it has English, Ger... moreThe reason why i'm asking is that, if it is not an international version/Indian version, most of them have a problem regarding the software, google service, play store, contact sync, apps can't install, etc... when i read their comments.

• HerrWamm

No international version of this device, but it has English, German, French, Portugese, Spanish locales. And can be almost fully localized with Morelocale2.
Use it about two weeks and I really like it.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2016You have a chinese version or a global/international version?Is there any International Version/Global Version?

FunnyGuy, 17 Mar 2016China version had many error in my country .Myanmarhow?plz tell clearly

• Kepler11 b

Is there Turkish Language on this phone???

whatsapp works good on this phone?

tausif, 29 Feb 2016Today I bougt this phone. I was talking in whatsapp. It closed s... moreYou have a chinese version or a global/international version?

• FunnyGuy

tausif, 29 Feb 2016Today I bougt this phone. I was talking in whatsapp. It closed s... moreChina version had many error in my country .Myanmar

• FunnyGuy

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2016Amazing phone!I like it so much because of fingerprint. Security... moreFingerprint is not bad ,but this function is not look like iphone because this sensor is not good as look like iphone.

• FunnyGuy

MEIZU M1 is not bad ,but This phone needed many functions , FB image downloader as menu key and original video call function and Data usage setting etc.

Amazing phone!I like it so much because of fingerprint. Security is like iphone.

• tausif

Today I bougt this phone. I was talking in whatsapp. It closed suddenly. I opened it. Again closed.open again. N again closed.and right now cant open it. What to do? I am in china.

Tecno, 26 Oct 2015Still no match for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 PrimeNot b in the close box until u buy n try it.. i have got 6 phones, xaiomi n meizu.. tell the difference then..