Meizu M1 Metal

Meizu M1 Metal

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2015For those who have this phone, how is the britness of the sreen ?Actually, iPhone copies others.. open eyes wide
n look around the world.. copycat is iPhone covered by global mkt achievement..

Amazing phone like iphone experience with cheap price.

• Ron

Can dis phone be able to t-mobile? Answer please

AnonD-488568, 24 Jan 2016Have you used the redmi note 2 ? If so would u recommend it... moreMeizu metal

zin Myo, 24 Jan 2016I used m1 metal 16G and xiaomi redmi note 3 last momth.Now ... moreHave you used the redmi note 2 ? If so would u recommend it over the Meizu metal? Or which is better between the tow

• zin Myo

Bu bu, 24 Nov 2015I like design but there is no accessories in our country(my... moreI used m1 metal 16G and xiaomi redmi note 3 last momth.Now I am uding m1 metal 32G version.It is awesome phone and it us better than Xiaomi note 2 and note 3.Both Xiaomi redmi note 3 and Meizu m1 metal use same chip but the latter´ battery performance is far better than Xiaomi redmi note3 which was batter 4000mAh...

• biomusicman66th

I would like one, but Chinese brands are not putting bandages for my country, Dominican Republic. Specifically company Claro Dominicana using AWS Band 4G B4 (1700-2100 MHz). Build couple.

• biomusicman66th

• haad

AnonD-479729, 23 Dec 2015This is an awesome smartphone and very cheap from china wi... moreNo tax
how is that possible?

AnonD-365301, 14 Jan 2016meizu's flyme os supports(pre-installed) all google apps if... moreDo u know where I can get the global version and which would you recommend Redmi a note 2 or Meizu metal?

AnonD-453339, 09 Jan 2016Can this phone get full access play store and support all appsmeizu's flyme os supports(pre-installed) all google apps if the version is global/international but if it's chinese, you have to install it manually.

• Danny

Hi,
I was wondering has anyone got this phone ?
I don't know if I should get the Meizu m1 metal or Xiaomi redmi note 2?
Thanks

• AnonD-482057

Which one is bestbest meuzu metal or levo vibe p1
Why
Explain pls
Thanks in advanced

Can this phone get full access play store and support all apps

Doesn't meizu matel have global version??????? =_=

Mac, 03 Jan 2016Which one is better??? Meizu m1 metal or LETV le 1s... letv le 1s

• Mac

Which one is better??? Meizu m1 metal or LETV le 1s...

definitely meizu metal!!

• Denis

Goodstuff, 22 Dec 2015Does M1 Metal have LED indicatorYes, I own 16GB white version and the led indicator is quite awesome lol its like 3d haha

• Zox