Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471

Micromax Canvas Knight 2 E471

• preethi

hii guys my phone micromax gold a300 i gave for servicing its all most 3 months they r giving me micromax knight 2 as replacement can i take that phone is it gud

• vikrant

Shilu.., 27 Sep 2015Im thinking to buy mmx knight 2! How's the phone?Shall i buy? Ne... moreBuddy...no...never.... dont ever think of.....m using it right now, got it as replacement for my old micromax knight.....i would rather return this for free....now my sim slots are not functioning....have been asked to wait for more 2 nmonths.....this is after waiting for 3 months for this replacement

Ruthvik, 15 Sep 2015Hi, Dude even I had the same problem, bought A350 had touch iss... more9months!! Such a long wait.. Dey hold my fone also for 3 months.. I directly contacted it's CEO Vineet Taneja and all the higher authorities via mail n Twitter. Dey had to approach me in turn n give a replacement for d old fone.. My brother is facing d same issue now. He too is getting it replaced by the Co. directly. Consumer court n all takes ages to get u justice.

• shital

Micromax service are worst. even worst word is better. Very cheap quality, third class service and make fool to people. Replaced phones wrer worst. Please everyone do not buy any micromax handset. There are worst............

• Tasirkhan

Knight 2 is 2 good...camera quality ,disply qlty all future is osam bt im not happy to battery backup this phone very bad

• Shilu..

Im thinking to buy mmx knight 2! How's the phone?Shall i buy? Need some help!

Really waest. my money loss

• vicky

I too had a similar problem, my canvas knight had problem with scree, it got replaced by this phone by Micromax.
Lower in spec and poor batery, the dual sim slot is also of not much use as you can only use microSD slot or Sim at one time.

Worst service by micromax, do not ever buy this.

• kk cocchin

i had also problem in a 350 in on /off swtch and battery charging.....it was worst phone...But i got new repalced with latest e471 which is less spec in camara,battery but upgraded with 4g/lollipop....after 50days .....cheating....I think micrmax is ot reliable comapny to asociate with......better go for samsung/other companies......poor managed company...

• Amit

Agreed with ravichandram ring sound is too low. Other than that phone is too good.

• Ravichandranm

The sound out put is too low. I can't hear the ring sound when I'm in the next room.. What about you guys.. All of you have the same problem?

great phone for it's price
the AMOLED screen is pretty cool
with lollipop OS this phone is unbeatable

Dhansu mobile .It is best mobile but heat up while charging and playing games . Completeted a whole month.

• sbp.

Soni, 16 Sep 2015E471 bestMay using e471 heng & hiting porbalm mobile sho not be recument phone micromax not support call center

• Tarun

Guys only 1 thing to say if u want that ur battery backup of mmx knight 2 work better than pls always go to settings and then open apps and stop the runnig apps which u are not using and download one app for clearing junks and maintaing battery life and frequently change it in 1 month i can gaurantee u ur phone will work good.. mmx knight 2 is a good phone but it also needs care.

• bala

pls do not buy canvass knight 2 e471 such a waste of money...worst service..dnt get fooled..

• balasubrahmanyam

pls do not buy this phone at all,frequent network drops...phone hanging and also u can use 1 sd card or 2 sim not all together...and service is such a waste ....dont waste your money u will repent..later..instead buy intex much much much much much...better...

• Ashi

sujal, 17 Sep 2015wonder full mobille Hi frnd... Can I know abt the battery.. It is only 2260mAh... Does it stands for more than one day ...??? Shall I but this mobile or not...!! Pls give info about battery backup..

• sujal

wonder full mobille

• Rai

pankaj, 16 Sep 2015Micromax service is the worst even worse than the chinese compan... moreI am wondering, micromax is your local manufacturer and you hate it most, while me using it overseas doesnt find any problems in terms of the phone build and quality. You might have a negative experience but stereotyping on the whole product itself i dont think that this phone is of a standard quality.