Microsoft Lumia 550

Microsoft Lumia 550

• lumia 550

all its fine 5 days battery and viber store whatsup etc work perfectly thnks lumia

• KIYA

Atif, 08 Mar 2016Dear kindly reset your phone first and then update its version b... morei have recently update the phone but charging problem is going on how to resolve this problem ? pls send solution

• mark

This phone is amazing. I've never seen such a good-looking phone with a good-looking HD screen at this price point. Everything is very fluid about this phone. What a great offering from MS!!!
NO lies here

• Nexus

Im really happy with this phone, it has good screen, not laggy. The only problem here is the camera. I am not expecting a good photo because yhis is nit a flagship phone. My problem is when I snap a photo, the results are really bad bec. of the "Adding the finishing touches... feature. It doesnt help, it make the photos look bad.

• Giri

Everyone down there!! the battery draining problem and windows loading is not the fault of phone, but the OS which it is running on now. Hope windows fixes it soon. The OS release till is just a preview build. Its not complete, many issues had to be fixed in future!

• thundercrown

Lumia 550, 20 Mar 2016sd card photos and videos were not showing in gallery what to do... moreinstall files app

• peaveen

After some updation l have come out off fast battery drainage problem !! Phone is handy and pretty good,l love it !!!

• John

Good phone for the money,does not lag,easy screen to use, 4g, but for the negs....battery,very few apps,and last but not least it hurts when you hear that here maps will be leaving.. To sum it up its a good phone and I would buy it again

• seenususu

guys i think its a casual user mobile... with positives as well as negatives
1st the negatives are- battery,(while using back ground apps)
2nd some one says that with ssd the phone is crashing.. i heard only these 2 negatives mostly............me with my phone works good...update it first then the above issues will solve i think....thank u

• seenususu

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2016Maybe update, Amazing HD display.does it works fine with ssd

• seenususu

AnonD-516276, 19 Mar 2016device is slow . hanging problem . device disappointed me . from how many days this is happening to phone after buying

AnonD-516276, 19 Mar 2016device is slow . hanging problem . device disappointed me . Maybe update, Amazing HD display.

• Lumia 550

sd card photos and videos were not showing in gallery what to do first time lumia user

AnonD-516101, 18 Mar 2016guys im going to buy lumia 550 help with this device there is an... moredevice is slow . hanging problem . device disappointed me .

guys im going to buy lumia 550 help with this device there is any drawback

• bappy

does this phone support OTG?

[deleted post]Dude I'm using Windows Phone since 2 years.

What problem are you facing? Maybe I can help.

• AZIZ

Wouter, 15 Mar 2016I bought a new 550 on sunday with an ssd card. the phone keeps c... more1st of all its not of made by nokia, its MS brand, 2ndly its don't support fake brands ssd card. use some an extent that is well known brand.

I bought 550 and after 1 week I change it. The idea was to try windows 10, but unfortunately the device is increadably full with problems. With the latest decisions (Skype TV support and here cutting) Microsoft are dead.

Wouter, 15 Mar 2016I bought a new 550 on sunday with an ssd card. the phone keeps c... moreThe phone is under Microsoft brand, not Nokia