Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

AnonD-675429, 07 Jun 2017This is the worst phone I have ever had.I will never buy a Motor... moreBattery is very pathetic
it hangs like anything
dont buy

This is the worst phone I have ever had.I will never buy a Motorola phone ever in my life nor recommend anyone to do so.Pathetic battery life,user interface is very very poor.Motorola is the worst when it comes to mobiles.

• rahul

yes it support i have moto phone

Param, 05 Jun 2017Is Moto 3G (3rd generation) is 4G or not ?Yes it is.. It supports VOLTE

Param, 05 Jun 2017Is Moto 3G (3rd generation) is 4G or not ?No its not

• Param

Is Moto 3G (3rd generation) is 4G or not ?

Overall a decent phone for it's price band. I have the 8GB internal storage with 1GB RAM. I've been running stock MM on it since it was updated. Pro's - Half decent battery life. Reasonable screen and performance isn't that bad considering it only has a gig or RAM. I plugged in a 32gb card and set it as an extended partition of the phone (interesting feature of MM). I think this has probably made it run better. Con's - Chrome lags heavily on this device. I should really try alternative browsers but I've not been bothered. Once you have over 12/15 installed apps on the phone, it really does seem to show significant performance issues. I've reset the cache and minimised multiple apps running but it doesn't really make much difference. My advice? If you need a android phone to be getting by with this is ideal. If you want an android device to provide streaming / app handling and greater functionality, this version doesn't really cut it.

It is very good phone. I use it from last 3 year. It work well.

• a user

M, 23 Apr 2017 Using almost a bit over 1yr. But the problem with it is the pho... morebe glad it copies the contacts list! Mine keeps deleting it completely! Done it 3 times now. And just recently I tried to answer a call and turned on the flashlight instead!

Bad thing about Moto G3 is that it is not upgradable to Android Nougat 7.0 but prior version of Motorola is upgradable so think twice before buying it...
It can be upgrade by only Android Marshmallow 6.0....

nearly 2 year and still working great... if it stays like this i can go for 1 more year

• raja

so many problems occur in moto g3

immediately after upgrading to marshmallow 6.0 errors keep happening. unfortunately messaging has stopped, System UI has stopped and the likes.
please Motorola fix this. you are loosing your customers trust.

• gobbs314

Anne, 14 May 2017Moto G is crap!! I bought the moto g 3rd gen phone April 2016, b... moreThat was happening to my Aunt's phone. I had her clear the cache and her browsing history and it has been working good again.

• Anne

Moto G is crap!! I bought the moto g 3rd gen phone April 2016, by Jan 2017 I was having problems. Phones froze, turned itself off, it skips when texting. If Motorola is still making these phones ( but I think Lenovo took over)they design the phone to last about a year ( if best) but that is when manufacturers warranty expires.!! Will never ever buy a moto Phone again!!; Grange!!!!

Its good one

• Hdost

There is some software problems on all moto g and e series phones on their second year

• JzJ

Anonymous, 06 May 2017I have had this phone for 2 years, the first year this phone was... moreyou need to hard reset your phone.. Press volume down + lock button for few sec then select reset option

Anonymous, 06 May 2017I have had this phone for 2 years, the first year this phone was... moresame,i have no clue why either

I have had this phone for 2 years, the first year this phone was good as gold I loved this phone and then in the second year, it all went downhill from there. The first thing was that I lost my lock screen, like it completely vanished, so I had to install a new one, second of all my notifications went completely and I still don't have them and the last thing is two inbuilt buttons don't work, (the circle button which is the home button and the square)I find that this is absolutely atrocious and this phone used to be amazing now it's lost it's reputation, and so has Motorola