Motorola W230

Motorola W230

please any1 can tel me 4m where i can its firmware

• dragon

hi everyone....those who have motorola W230...plzzz tell ur experience whether u all people have the problem of connection snap every 2 or 3 mins...expecting reply soon....

• SDHs

bought mine 2day w/ 2gb micro sd sound rocks. best student phone ever

• Anupam

guys please tell me how to install java games on this phone??please ....answer me at

anupamawasthi08@gmail.com

• Rabindra

Jee, 09 Feb 2009hey guys, Can any1 help me how to connect my w230 to my PC for d... moreYou need two things

1. Driver that works as a interface between USB and a serial(COM) port

2. Motorola PC tools ver 4.5, not ver. 5
version 4.5 5 supports all older version of Motorola phones.

USB Driver URL: http://www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/IN-EN/Support/­Global%20Support/Common/Static%20Files/USB_Drive­r_3.4.6_patch_%20for%20HG.zip

Motorola PC tools URL: "http://www.brothersoft.com/d.php?soft_id=61039&­url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.brothersoft.com%2Finterne­t%2Fmobile%2FMotorola_mobile_phone_tools4.5.1.zi­p"

Install the driver first. It will create one addition COM port that is mapped to a usb port to which ur phone is connect.

Once driver is successfully installed, your phone will be on charging.

Now Install pC tools.

Remember the following things that will be need in creating profile.

W230 has modem model V230. Rest you do your self.

1. Driver that works as a interface between USB and a serial(COM) port

2. Motorola PC tools ver 4.5, not ver. 5.

You can down load

• shubham

i hv purchased this mobile jus 2 weeks ago often it acts like a silent phone after being on ringer mode apart this mobile is tooooo nice

• Kaushik

I have been using this phone since last six months. I found that the when you are using amemory card having a huge storage capacity ,the performance of the phone detoriates. And so is the case with the battery backup,after a certain period of its use the battery back up also goes down. Apart from these the phone has many features in it.

• Kaushik

hi... i am using this phone since last 6 months.I found that we can create categoris for the preloaded tones and songs but not for the mp3 songs loaded in the memory card. Why is it so? And what is it's solution?

• Jee

hey guys, Can any1 help me how to connect my w230 to my PC for downloading songs. Is there any pc suite software or drivers required for recognizing and accessing this mobile in pc... Pls do help guys!. Thanx in advance.

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2009hi, i have the same mobile but i have a problem that when i want... moreprobably you weren't able to put the songs in the music folder. create a music folder then put the songs there.

• sajid

al, 04 Feb 2009it cant read my memory card. I tried what tess said but still it... morefirst formet memory card . and then all song ply

hi, i have the same mobile but i have a problem that when i want to hear songs from the memory card it shows no files found so that is why i can not hear the songs from the card and when i insert the same card to any other mobile it works , anybody can say me what i have to do?

• anyong

i had this phone for 3 months now. it's nice. but my pc cant recognize the device so i needed a card reader to download songs. the mobile internet connection is good. the most boring part is when i try to view the gallery. the pictures were too small in viewing. no zoom! if you're a music lover, i'm sure you'll gonna love it! try buying it instead of expensive ipods!

• lester

how can i download songs?

• DINEO

W230, 02 Feb 2009i have baught the new set w230, when i insert the memory card, ... moreI can not play mp3s because of my my memory card

• teeks

ho to all. same with Al, i cannot access the memory card,.. help pls.

• al

it cant read my memory card. I tried what tess said but still it switches to phone memory. Please help me. Thanks!