Motorola W230

Motorola W230

• tess

W230, 02 Feb 2009i have baught the new set w230, when i insert the memory card, ... morein the music library choose options menu(middle button).scroll to 'switch storage devices' and choose memory card.that should do it.if not,post again.

• W230

i have baught the new set w230,
when i insert the memory card, it show nothing,
first i think that this problem is in the memory card but i change the memory card but there is the same condition, and when i plug the usb cable to my pc it shows the error ie. an error occurd due to installation. i have down load all drivers.

• shafia

man this ph sucks...i did install the driver..but still the ph doesnt recognize it...i unzipped it but still doesnt show...any help please???how sure is that the card reader would work???

spelenio, 23 Jan 2009hello every one:-) I have a problem with my W230 I can not us... moretry to save all files to music folder if it is a mp3 and to picture folder if its a picture...

not bad

is there any method to active java on this fone?

• hina

i have dis fone n its gr8!!!!!!!!!1

• spelenio

is it a triband phone?

• prashant

it is ausam gadeget

• Amit

AYUSHI, 20 Jan 2009its 80 bd loud ok......Hello Ayushi, Thanks, But what is db??

• Amit

Hello, I want to buy a LOUD Mp3 Mobile around Rs.3000/-. Please tell me whether it is loud or not.

• spelenio

hello every one:-)

I have a problem with my W230 I can not use my memory card because when I switch additional storage device there is no file supported or unsupported file.Please help me how to activate my memory card I want to use it because I wanted an mp3 phone.

• Josh

The usb driver from motorola.com does work>

• AYUSHI

Amit, 13 Jan 2009Hi Noman Please tell me, Is W 270 phone play songs LOUDLY??. ... moreITS 80 db loud OK......

• AYUSHI

Amit, 13 Jan 2009Hi Noman Please tell me, Is W 270 phone play songs LOUDLY??. ... moreits 80 bd loud ok......

• Ahsan

Noman, 13 Jan 2009Hi every 1. last 2days, i buy this phone,so nice and sound is go... moreDear bro, yes there is a problem related to this set when u use USB Connection in order to connect it through ur pc. So, use card reader instead of USB for transferring files between ur pc and ur phone set. USB Driver from Motrolla Site not correct this problem too. So, use CARD READER only.

can this phone display pictures? does it have MMS?

• SHANI

its sucks battery alot not more than 24 hours. my amount wastes.

• Amit

Please tell me, Is W 270 phone play songs LOUDLY??. I want to buy a Mp3 Player phone which can play songs LOUDLY. Please tell Is this phone is LOUD or not??. If Loud how much LOUD?? Thanks

• Noman

Hi every 1. last 2days, i buy this phone,so nice and sound is good in this price but i have some problem. usb is connect but when i transfer the data but its not done