Motorola W230

Motorola W230

• Bala

i can`t start GPRS only doing progress.please help

• john reymar

spelenio, 11 Jan 2009where do i find the phone settings for w230 i would like to chan... moreat the ring style in the settings you can find there

• ajay

i can`t start GPRS only doing progress.please help

• spelenio

where do i find the phone settings for w230 i would like to change the messeage alert tone.and to off the key pad tone.

• freshtex

ann, 31 Dec 2008where can I find my mp3 songs in mY W230?go to phone contacts and set the phone to use the memory card for contacts

• Dee

I'm struggling to download mxit onto this phone. I check the mxit website and it has the model number on it, can ANYBODY help?

ann, 31 Dec 2008where can I find my mp3 songs in mY W230?above da green butun(2 receive cal).den in music library.

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2009buy a memory card reader. first put the songs in it n then trans... moreu can use a micro usb cable also 2 transfer music n pics 2 da cel.not 2 take out ur card daily.

maan, 07 Jan 2009how to uploead themes from pc. i use my usa cable i save it to i... moredis cel only suport pics n music.nothing else.

• scarybear

I want to ask is it possible to create a playlist from the songs in my card? If i can, how exactly to do this, the option create playlist is visible only for the songs of phone memory. Please help.

• maan

how to uploead themes from pc. i use my usa cable i save it to images folder, it did work, but when i search my phone the file that i saved, i cant find it. where will i look for it? i want a new theme on my phone, help?????

marvin, 21 Dec 2008hi.. I just want to ask something about motorola w230.. i trie... morebuy a memory card reader. first put the songs in it n then transfer the memory card to ur mobile. i do the same evryday.

• mahesh

jane, 24 Dec 2008motorola w230 mobile game downloading this mobile not support the usb & gprs serivises

jane, 24 Dec 2008motorola w230 mobile game downloading waptrick.com

• RAVINDER KAUR

its a good phone

• RAVINDER KAUR

its a good phone

• ann

where can I find my mp3 songs in mY W230?

• Melvin

Please tell me the links to downloads ie mp3 and games of my motorola w230 u can call +254724796225 or email me on mel3930@mygamma.com

hy my hand spry is stolen can i new another hand spary is avalable in the market

• marco

all the answers can find on the manual of the phone !!