Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• susmit

very good phone

• Ric Cerebo

I don't think that I can ever let go of this phone. The memories are just pricelss, back in college this phone dropped a gazzilion times I can't even remember when was the first time i dropped this phone. I threw this phone against the wall during a fight with my girlfriend. Dropped in a bucket of water when I got drunk during a party, yes it had some scratches but hey! you can always replace the case, sweet! Guess what? It's still in perfect condition.

• Jennifer

wowwwwwwwwww i never seen a mobile like that really top mobile i used before

• paolo

this is the best phone ever...

its the best most durable phone in the world never they need anything i bought it in2003 and its still running wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this phone - still and I love it!! It's so easy to use and it's so durable. I dropped it so many times and it still rocks!!

• francis

gosh i miss this 3310's still remember when still was very popular

• janix

this is my fone during college days.. it is really the best fone nokia ever made..and its still running this time.

• dta

its very durable. i still have one as my spare and still works very well. :D

• luciano

it is a very very good phone. speedy sms.

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2009first phone i used way back in 00-01, i still have it & its... moreexactly i agree with your point

• baba

good

• Indranil Mukhopadhya

This is the best available mobile set ever inntroduced by any brand in the industry as per my understanding.It is extremely user friendly and easy to use.I purchased one set in 2002 and presently my Mother(aged 70 years)is using this set with ease and happiness.I would request the Company to reintroduce the set once again if it is possible.

• sri

One of the best phones ever created. I used it during my college days. Very very durable n sturdy. An excellent phone. Still keeping it and using it as my 2nd phone.

• Bryan

my first ever phone, wayback 2002. just missed it, got lots of textmates and memorable moments with this phone. i like the snake games and bantumi.

• marvie

its a nice phone actually. I never regret buying this one.

• sigbin_wafu

nice classic phone...still rank the best for sending sms message...i can still see one using it...sturdy and simple...

first phone i used way back in 00-01, i still have it & its still going strong, best cell ever made, nokia should relaunch it rather than making the foolish sets that they produce now & should stop taking its customers for granted

• Pubudu

This is the best phone ever invented in Mobile Phone's history......

• lulu

the most fantastic fone ever invented, really reliable. i had one a while back and was really impressed.