Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• Francis

this phone is very strong and durable. this is the strongest cp ever in the whole universe.

• : )

I m now 8 years with it : )) and still working !!

• D3vilgoD Sp3llbound

the set rockzzz!!!! the phone must continue!! 3310 rockzzz
\m/

• net_boy

The best and strongest phone ever. I have it for about 6 years and still works with no problems. I must note that this phone sunk under water 2 times, and stay alive.

• mini

my dad used this fone years ago wen it was released and its still working,and if my fone doesnt work i can always rely on this...3310 rox!!

• sammy

hey joe, remember this phone you first asked me to get engaged on?

• Scyther

This phone is a hammer-head... Can be used for various purposes..!!

1) Use it as Paper-weight
2) Use is a self-defence weapon.
3) Use it to wreck a house!!! (lol)
4) Use it to scare your Girlfriend away.
5) Or else just use it for calls..!!

• mile

great phone, the best old phone. I had it 5-6 years ago, and that was wery good phone, I love it!!!

• HIgHLY_caution89

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2009if u miss the phone there are bettr dildos in shops with better ... moreK wat 3310!!!gud phone.

• Jerry

I love it, and even today it's the best phone out there. I have a smartphone too, but believe me, I don't like it as much as I like my Nokia 3310. There is no better mobile phone for making and recieving calls and SMS's. And that's all we need actually, other stuff like cameras, mp3 players and so on is a great thing, but why should it be in my phone? They should be a separate units as it realy is. Cheers, Nokia fans!

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey, I did a case mod to the phone. I just love this thing, see it here:

Cheers
Arun

J Lashen, 16 Dec 2000I would not recommend this phone as the signal is very poor and ... moreur out ov ur mind u might hav a faulty phone!!

• jane

One of the best mobiles ever.....100/100 for sure and i have had loads of nokia's

• TG's

This maybe one of the strongest phone up to-date. i can testify to this. i had one and it last for a long long long time. it fell from as high as two storey building and all i did was went down stairs and fit up back. it fell in water all i did was remove battery and let the water dry out and it was good to go. trust me i had no regrets with this i miss it so much. technology has increase but its still my number one. i have had flips, slides but none like this phone.

• stephanBS

Has anyone encountered a problem with the BLC-2 battery? I got one (not genuine) but it doesn't charge fully. The battery indicator bar stops scrolling, but swith it on & "Charging" is displayed. I have heard that old 3310s can't charge Li Ions, is this the reason? Any help is appreciated.
Version 04.45 NHM-5 (Man. Year-2001)
(stephanobs[at]gmail[dot]com)

• phones 4 U

toss me off, i love it!

• Shan

This is one of the best phone. I still use it. Though there are so many other good models, i still prefer using this phone. Quite simple & very convenient to use, and over all i rate 10/10 for this phone.

• jhopet

best phone ever...still alive for sms & calls..

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2008it reminds me old memories.......i lost it.....i miss itif u miss the phone there are bettr dildos in shops with better vibration... :p

• john