Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• jane

One of the best mobiles ever.....100/100 for sure and i have had loads of nokia's

• TG's

This maybe one of the strongest phone up to-date. i can testify to this. i had one and it last for a long long long time. it fell from as high as two storey building and all i did was went down stairs and fit up back. it fell in water all i did was remove battery and let the water dry out and it was good to go. trust me i had no regrets with this i miss it so much. technology has increase but its still my number one. i have had flips, slides but none like this phone.

• stephanBS

Has anyone encountered a problem with the BLC-2 battery? I got one (not genuine) but it doesn't charge fully. The battery indicator bar stops scrolling, but swith it on & "Charging" is displayed. I have heard that old 3310s can't charge Li Ions, is this the reason? Any help is appreciated.
Version 04.45 NHM-5 (Man. Year-2001)
(stephanobs[at]gmail[dot]com)

• phones 4 U

toss me off, i love it!

• Shan

This is one of the best phone. I still use it. Though there are so many other good models, i still prefer using this phone. Quite simple & very convenient to use, and over all i rate 10/10 for this phone.

• jhopet

best phone ever...still alive for sms & calls..

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2008it reminds me old memories.......i lost it.....i miss itif u miss the phone there are bettr dildos in shops with better vibration... :p

• john

3310 is killer ..iphone and htc diamond 3310 the best

• Huhu..

The Strongest Phone Ever!

• Michael

God....my first cell phone.2002 and still working fine.Seems so out of place now but was great when it come out.For nostalgics....

• felix

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2009. . No oNe beatz this Handset....except His faTher nokia 5110 an... morethe only reason that the 3310 was better than the 3210 is the fact that it has snake 2!!!!brillaint game!!!!apart from that, id go for the 3210 any day of the week...
felix...

. . No oNe beatz this Handset....except His faTher nokia 5110 and her Mother nokia 3210!. ..bwahahahahhahahh!

• kongkow kongkow

i was a trucking all the way to alice springs last year when adelaide had it longest an hottest heat wave of 38c for 13 days an the good old 3310 never let me down once in all that heat.i have just bought a new battery for the first time in 7 years not bad.a..i dont know what all the crase is about with all these down loaded ring tones..being in the cab with the engine running at 5000 revs plus.the message assending still beats all the new ring tones.have a beaut day.a

• Nemo

This is a one of the best from nokia...

• tormene

The Nokia 3310 is one of the best or the best phone made by nokia. My mum has had one for 7yrs now. I need help I want to buy another one.

What a phone!! Me and my mates would hang out when in high school n just play on snake to see who could get top score

Had this phone for over 6yrs. I've dropped it many times,and it keeps on working. Although this is a no non-sense phone, I personally like it. I only need a phone to talk on, not take pictures, and all the other garbage that companies try to sell us.
What I also like aboput it is it's size. It's easy for me to hold (big hands). I have tried holding those flip phones, only to drop them, or push some buttons that are on the side.

• mdz

the legendary 3310..love it very much..bought in 2002 and still using it as my 2nd phone..

• Kelly

I had this phone for 3 years (2001 onwards) and my partner had it for 5! He only upgraded to cope with 3G!

I got the phone when I was in highschool- every kid had this. My parents made me wait til I was 15 to get a phone, and it felt like so long. I was so annoyed when my sis (4 years younger) got one off my dad the week after me! :O

Sucks being the eldest- you are the test kid. Mobiles were new then, and my parents mustn't have trusted them... >.>

I truly support all of this comment... cause i aslo throw this phone about 100time before XD and i have throwed into the washing machinece before... Haha... 3310 I'm loving It...