Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• stelios

That was my second mobile.I bought it at 2001 and it's still working!!!water,beer and falls were not problem!!!!

• Ubo

The LEGEND From nokia,.... in indonesia it called "HP Sejuta umat"

• freedz

3310 fan, 04 Jan 2009truely legendary.this is my first mobile phone n i bought it on ... morebought the 3310 in 2003. Still using it till now. Super handphone!

• 3310 fan

truely legendary.this is my first mobile phone n i bought it on september 2001...well till now no problem...thumbs up 2 the man who designed it...

• SOON KOK JANG

i was use tiz type fon ,.,, it realy realy realy very gud n the more best fon,, i was throw more 60times but ,tiz fon stil can use , realy marvelos.thank u 3310.

• wink2

i love its cam and bluetooth connection...hikhik

• oldschool

You can never beat the legend...

Still using this since 2002. I'm so retro!

• Wayne

legendary phone..it was my first phone...and it was just awesome!!!

• boybawang

The 5MP camera takes decent photos and videorecording better than N95. good video playback with DivX and web browsing with Opera 9.5 is smoother than the iPhone.
My only complain is the touchscreen has no multi touch. Guys where can i buy a stylus for this because I lost mine.

Incredible battery life and SURVIVE a (more than once) 10 m (30 feet) fall and a bus that run over it (i droped it accidentaly :) )....so it's one of the best!

• Rawat

nokia 3310 "one of one"

• (FRED)

i was a trucking all the way to alice springs last year when adelaide had it longest an hottest heat wave of 38c for 13 days an the good old 3310 never let me down once in all that heat.i have just bought a new battery for the first time in 7 years not bad.a..i dont know what all the crase is about with all these down loaded ring tones..being in the cab with the engine running at 5000 revs plus.the message assending still beats all the new ring tones.have a beaut day.a

• sean_dude

BEST PHONE EVER, This unit can stand up to the test of time!!!

• miklos

3310...im pr0ud t0 have and use it for a long time... The ph0ne of all time... il0ve3310.. And maybe even the creat0rs of that ph0ne pick it as their fav0rite...

• TechNix

I still have it but i'm not using it anymore. But it still works well even i dropped it many times and my daughter soak it in a glass of water.HEHEHE. By the way this unit is a classical like 3210 model.

• ryan

xD
this thing is my best phone ever when i was 9
lol

• blka kartel

catalin, 30 Nov 2008greatest mobile phone ever madeagree best ever this is my first phone man 3310!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• catalin

greatest mobile phone ever made

hi! to all commentors, i had this phone and this was my first phone ever.so far, its not working anymore i tried to survive this unit. but stiil could repair. how sad am i?

- schrwyn14