Nokia 3310

Nokia 3310

• boybawang

The 5MP camera takes decent photos and videorecording better than N95. good video playback with DivX and web browsing with Opera 9.5 is smoother than the iPhone.
My only complain is the touchscreen has no multi touch. Guys where can i buy a stylus for this because I lost mine.

Incredible battery life and SURVIVE a (more than once) 10 m (30 feet) fall and a bus that run over it (i droped it accidentaly :) )....so it's one of the best!

• Rawat

nokia 3310 "one of one"

• (FRED)

i was a trucking all the way to alice springs last year when adelaide had it longest an hottest heat wave of 38c for 13 days an the good old 3310 never let me down once in all that heat.i have just bought a new battery for the first time in 7 years not bad.a..i dont know what all the crase is about with all these down loaded ring tones..being in the cab with the engine running at 5000 revs plus.the message assending still beats all the new ring tones.have a beaut day.a

• sean_dude

BEST PHONE EVER, This unit can stand up to the test of time!!!

• miklos

3310...im pr0ud t0 have and use it for a long time... The ph0ne of all time... il0ve3310.. And maybe even the creat0rs of that ph0ne pick it as their fav0rite...

• TechNix

I still have it but i'm not using it anymore. But it still works well even i dropped it many times and my daughter soak it in a glass of water.HEHEHE. By the way this unit is a classical like 3210 model.

• ryan

xD
this thing is my best phone ever when i was 9
lol

• blka kartel

catalin, 30 Nov 2008greatest mobile phone ever madeagree best ever this is my first phone man 3310!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• catalin

greatest mobile phone ever made

hi! to all commentors, i had this phone and this was my first phone ever.so far, its not working anymore i tried to survive this unit. but stiil could repair. how sad am i?

- schrwyn14

• Rose

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2008how can u say this phone is better than the iphone it hasnt even... moreActually that's exactly what people are trying to point out, it is not an ancient phone- is is a phone that will never go out- it's classic design, excellent performance will always make it a great Nokia phone. I still have mine. I sooo hope very much, that Nokia will make another phone exactly with this very same design and shape and modernise it with a memory card and other features. People will definately go out and buy it. Technical wise this is a tough and excellent quality phone. You won't understand wise if you haven't had on. Great phone indeed.

• d[-_-]b

I've had so many phones. Sagem MC920, Sagem MyV55, Nokia 3200, Nokia N95, Nokia E66, HTC Diamond, Sony Ericsson W800i, Sony Ericsson W810i. Just a small list...

I've owned both of my 3310's since they came out, and neither of them have played up on me whatsoever. Love em to death, and still going strong for almost 10 years.

• cheap boy

i buy one as a gift for my gf and on the following day she break up w/ me...

that hurts much!!

• tom

i've had this phone so long and its on contract, i get free calls and texts:D

it reminds me old memories.......i lost it.....i miss it

i loved this phone.

• mannyb

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2008Old and outdated so how can you peole comment that it is so grea... moreif you dont or havent owned this phone you probably are the one asking the question "why are people making good comments on this phone", well the answer is because it is a great phone even if its 8 years old, to you that dont or havent owned this phone, try to either drop your current phone from a the roof of your house or just in a puddle of water and see if it comes out alive the first time! i know that the 3310 will! end of story...

it was the ish phone....we all started there

it was an amazing phone