Nokia 500

Nokia 500

• hashe

i m having the restart problem in ma phone it makes me to hate ma phone..... But stilll this is a good phone guyz try it
do can u plzz tell me hw can i get ridd off frm this rrstart problem???? N i havr downloaded skype on ma phone but it worked nly for some dayz .....nw where frm i can get skype ?????

• raj

Omkar, 25 Jan 2012As i previously commented .... My ovi store is starting up , my ... moreya even me facing same problem..... I have even updated software version to 11

• Johnny

nagu, 03 Feb 2012nokia 500 have a front cam?plz help me NO its not having front cam

nagu, 03 Feb 2012nokia 500 have a front cam?plz help me no

• cb_bpn

nagu, 03 Feb 2012nokia 500 have a front cam?plz help me NO...

• nagu

nokia 500 have a front cam?plz help me

• boo

its very gud. bt sme times autorestart. Further its mobile is vry gud and day times camera is nice .many app accepted tis mob so this mob vry guddd

NANI, 02 Feb 2012iam asking one thing about nokia 500. it is better to buy or not... moreEven i thought of buying this...but i was pretty much impressed with samsung galaxy y n got one..its much cheaper and way more better than nokia 500..try it bro..

• UL8

obijiakupaul, 02 Feb 2012i love the phone, thanks to nokia. i just to know if the phone c... moreWhat????????????

When are they going to release the update symbian belle in nokia 500s?

• Xola

NANI, 02 Feb 2012iam asking one thing about nokia 500. it is better to buy or not... moreWell it is a good phone 2 buy,it runs with tha new nokia operating system and has good features too

Adi, 01 Feb 2012there is skype applicatin on nokia store. about the camera, it's... morehow we can install skype in Nokia 500?

• obijiakupaul

i love the phone, thanks to nokia. i just to know if the phone can accept a dstv application sotfware?

• manoj

really it's look like amazing...
i m going to buy it.......

• rinku

good

• siddu

Ali, 30 Jan 2012The phone is good but the restart problem kill the phone and mak... morevirus in your phone install the mobile antivirus

• ali

Adi, 01 Feb 2012touchscreen is very smooth, well done.Thanku u adi 4r ur suggestion:-):-):-):-)

• raj

very good phone.

• NANI

iam asking one thing about nokia 500. it is better to buy or not????? thanks to who will respond my question.

• aniket

hi phone is good as i think.:) but the disadvantage is that after paying also good price the camera flash & secondary camera is not got.so i think its very bad decision of nokia to push it in market...instead C6-01 is best but i dont understand why the company is stop this model...