Nokia 500

Nokia 500

• Adi

AUTHENTIC JEETA, 30 Jan 2012i wannu purchase dis mobile nxt week....so please tel me any com... moreit has a restart problem, but after a software update it reduces a lot. camera has no flash. now the good parts: 2 gb internal memory+micro sd card slot, good camera, good batery backup, smooth touchscreen, damage resistent. i like it.

• Adi

tinkerbell, 31 Jan 2012is SKYPE working in this phone? please also tell me about its CA... morethere is skype applicatin on nokia store. about the camera, it's good but it doesn't have flash. at night it's useless

• Adi

ali, 01 Feb 2012Im planning 2 buy dis phone, can ny1 tell me how is da touch src... moretouchscreen is very smooth, well done.

• Ranjeet pathankot

Nokia500is best for net use i .ove nokia500

• kesh jampale

I am using the nokia 500 recently i updated the software now the mobile not getting the signal properly and it is re starting

• ali

Im planning 2 buy dis phone, can ny1 tell me how is da touch srcreen performance...

AnonD-24549, 30 Jan 2012yes nokia 500 will receive belle update nokiahelps tweet me abou... morecan u plzz tell me hw can i get ridd off wd the restart problem...plzzzz

• Lamu

Yup I agree its a Grt model That Nokia has launced.. Bt i m having some problem with this ovi setup. Please let me know the features about it..

• abhishek1862

like other smrt phn like nokia n70 does it respond to parallel aplication means i use sym torrent uc browser etc parallel does it support tht operation

or suggest me i had great experinece with n70 but i lost does it will beat it ...the experience

• joysee

Fullmetal, 31 Jan 2012Hello..i am thinking of buying this phone...but many are complai... morenow am using this phone and am facing the same problem but otherwise it is tooo gud

• Marble

Fullmetal, 31 Jan 2012Hello..i am thinking of buying this phone...but many are complai... moreIt doesn't hang. If you run a lot of apps about 10 or 12 then it hangs. You can run 7 or 8 apps nicely. It's a very nice phone. I like nokia & nokia 500.

• Fullmetal

Hello..i am thinking of buying this phone...but many are complaining that this mobile hangs and restarts...so i am confused

• anilo

does it have OVI
answer me plessss:)))

Omkar, 25 Jan 2012As i previously commented .... My ovi store is starting up , my ... moreupdate ur fone to 11.033...

• ravi

Ali, 30 Jan 2012The phone is good but the restart problem kill the phone and mak... morefrom where u have purchage dis mobile...u can get it replace if its keep on repeated..

• sweety

can we do video calling with nokia 500??? if yes then how???? please help....
thanks in advance

• Mr Jay.

Wow! From all i have red and heard about nokia 500, it would be better if i have a rethink as to wether if i am to buy the phone or not. I love the phone even as it appears i have not use it. Wow! Somebody should please tell me what to do cos am confused.

• sunny

jst awsm .... !!!!
design, features, stylish .... jst tooo gud

• Nav

im using this phone nd one f d bst phne ive ever use. Gd internet speed... Multitasking... Latest version of software... Great phone... People who r facing ne issue regardin restart or hangs up....please visit nearest nokia care center nd issue will be fixed for sure.

• tinkerbell

is SKYPE working in this phone? please also tell me about its CAMERA. is it clear even at night? thank you for those who will respond to my question. :)