Nokia 500

Nokia 500

I realy lov this phone,i lov nokia mmwa!

the phone looks like a nokia x6 in shape, covers remind of the ipad covers, comes in full range of color covers

• Anil nair

fine

AnonD-1124, 01 Aug 2011The phone should come cheaper than 150 euros? Oh shut up. ... moreI don't think it's a "Gorilla Glass" is there in the Specifications? Sorry if I'm wrong.
I must be mistaken about the price. I think it's 250 before.

• Adnan (Lalamusa)

This is perfect but here Nokia opt out camera flash which i need in a phone. So i will not think about it.

wow nokia must really want to go out of business.

nokia's 1ghz processor works like 400mhz.... this phone is just a show off by Nokia... not in terms of quality but just for features... there is no description of processor type, no camera flash, 5mp camera, I am sure It'll like 2mp... I used Nokia for 5 years but I was never satisfied by Nokia.

• mobileman

no frontal camera?.... Hey! You! Did you listening??? We want frontal cameraaaa!

• nnaeem11

every thing is perfect just want to know that this phone comes with auto focus or not

if no auto focus no need this one too

i need auto focus camera in this phone

RAM??????
256MB?????
or 512???

• qwerty

nokia took a new contract to china...to strike back android....otherwise how can they bring 1ghz prcssr and 14.4 mbps 3g speed...with this cheap price.....is it reliable?

nokia may trying to withstand in this android competetion...thats why they making low end priced mobiles with comparitively good specs..this is the only way for nokia to exist further ,but its really helpful for those who considering money...still no idea about RAM...

it was suposed to run Symbian Belle... And how can a phone with 1ghz processor have no multi-touch???

• nsrmdn

Zhane, 01 Aug 2011why is it so cheap...almost the same price with my nokia c5... morec5 5mpcam not released yet!!!

camera vga @ 15fps thats sucks ... windows phone nokia where are you ??? what the he.l is this ??? we want to see nokia mango .. the king of os - windows mango

• nsrmdn

Zhane, 01 Aug 2011why is it so cheap...almost the same price with my nokia c5... morePlease everyone learn learn how to comare between one device and another, one company and another,be fair please. someone comment that he by nokia c5 with cam. 5mp, while this phone is not in market yet. He said why nokia produce this phone with same price of c5 how come??????
Beeeee honest.

• Snow_speeder

:D awsum phone

• Anurag Delhi

Mast! My nxt cell! Dats it!

• Tiks

how much for this phone ??

is this phone is going to sell at the rate near to that of c5-03 ??