Nokia 5000

Nokia 5000

• peter

I am worried about the small memory size - I see that a Mr Venter has asked the same question.

Also, how many messages can it store ? This is important for me.

Thanks - Peter

• Abdul Kareem K.S.A

This phone is good.very sexiy

phone iz awesum.... but memory iz nt gud....

• jerick

W.J Venter, 10 Jun 2009I'm interested in buyin one I really like the look of the Nokia ... moreit is the best=)

• W.J Venter

I'm interested in buyin one I really like the look of the Nokia 5000 and it's features...except for the small memory so I want to know, is it at all possible to have the memory of the phone expanded by a qualified cellphone technician?

Hey guys this phone is very good but looks the same nokia7210 supernova which is nt good

• kenji

masyadong mambaba ung capacity memory nito. baka pwede paki taasan.. konting kanta lang nalalagay. !!

• JOJO

can i get mxit on the phone?and how do i do it?plese help

• geace

hey try to put 12345 on the security code..
if doesnt work try to reformat your phone

• grace

Israel Vele, 08 Jun 2009I have problem with my cellphone Nokia 5000. when im trying to d... moretry to put 12345 or if doesnt work try to reformat your phone..:D

Israel Vele, 08 Jun 2009I have problem with my cellphone Nokia 5000. when im trying to d... moreyour best opition is to take it to nokia and have then reset i had the same problem and they helped me

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2009It's a very nice BASIC phone. It isn't exactly a smart phone, s... morecamera and music player should not be included on this phone.

• zaide

did the nokia5000 have the memory card??
asap

• annie...

i got one nokia 5000 and it's really good. it has nice features and it doesn't look so bad even though it has no card slot but it's cheap. I think everyone who has a job can afford it. it's also perfect for a secondary phone.

This phone is really good considering it's cheap. I just installed Opera Mini 4.2 on this and i can now browse the web fully and it's really quite fast I thought it would be really slow but it's really fast actually. It's screen display is really good. The colors are good and the size of the screen is not bad. The design is awesome too especially the black one. The only thing that's not good with this phone is the memory... It's only 12mb but it's cheap so don't expect it to have a 1GB memory. I'm using this as my secondary phone and I like it.

• elektropionirka

Israel Vele, 08 Jun 2009I have problem with my cellphone Nokia 5000. when im trying to d... moreI'm having the same problem - perhaps the phone needs to be decoded....

• Israel Vele

I have problem with my cellphone Nokia 5000. when im trying to do something or changing sim card , it always require the security code and I didn't set any security code. can you help me to get that security code because I didn't set any,

• chen-chen

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2009It's a very nice BASIC phone. It isn't exactly a smart phone, s... moreyou are so rite.Y are people complaining about this phone.Yes it's cheap but it does have good features for a low-range phone.
Nokia makes the best phones available

SHERIDAN , 04 Jun 2009this phone is quit nice. i know this might seem a bit odd to you... moreSchool Sheridan? Learn to spell before you criticise other peoples education or lack of it, thank you.

well as been said memory is poor, but wa a simple light small phone and cheap, if this mobile had an option of a 1 gb memory i would defo buy one.