Nokia 5233

Nokia 5233

• help

will this phone last...???

hayy..

• dona

AJ, 13 Oct 2010Hi Guys, am planning to buy Nokia 5233, just need your opinio... moresame here...

just looking for the same thing.

i want to buy now!!

hahaha

utk, 13 Oct 2010I always wonder why the great all knowing oracle walkman never p... moreYeah, walkman don't have that 5530 or whatsoever. He just want some trouble with those two indian gays namely sidewinder and sbdevilmind. He's poor, he doesn't know what he's talking about how good is Nokia 5233.

• AJ

Hi Guys,

am planning to buy Nokia 5233, just need your opinions on the phone, my budget is around 5000 - 7000 INR and am looking for two features :
1 MUSIC : reading all reviews I am confused about the music quality of nokia 5233, please suggest if the music quality is good with headphones or not ..

2. touch phone
3. Isthe phone having hanging issues.

Please suggest any other phone also an an option which I can look in..

• walkman

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2010Oh look at the problems that mad walkman makes. Even genuin gu... moreshut up and download this landscape homescreen for s60v5

Oh look at the problems that mad walkman makes. Even genuin guys are mistaken as walkman. Next years nobel prize is for that guy who develops a walkman filter software for nokia forums.Gsm arena will happily accept that software first. Walkman submitted his1000 page PhD thesis as 'Drawbacks of 5233.'But the university rejected it for foolish comparisons in it.You idiot never come in front of me even by mistake.Your lucky days will soon to an end..&¥£&$¥¤....

• utk

I always wonder why the great all knowing oracle walkman never posts in the 5530 forum. If he does knows about symbian as much as he claims to, he would have been a great help to Nikko.

• walkman

utk, 13 Oct 2010Hard to accept in what sense buddy? I have accepted that even ph... moregood boy, in conclusion the only thing good in this mobile more or less is the very good reasonable market value and with the average quality multimedia capabilities.

• rohan prem

using opera mobile 10 ,i think vodafone mobile connect gives smooth youtube streaming.Wih wap services it is not that much good. anyway, new software update seems to have rectified browser crashes.

• utk

walkman, 13 Oct 2010it has gorgeous front metal casing not a ring u d*mb azz as seen... moreHard to accept in what sense buddy? I have accepted that even phones in lower price range like 5130 and lg gm200 are better in 'overall audio quality' and 'loudspeaker quality' respectively.

• utk

utk, 13 Oct 2010And what Does that pic prove? Does it prove that it has metal bo... moreThat can hardly be called as a casing. The main body, that is the middle part encasing the internal elements is plastic and it's the same for back cover. Compare that with other true metal bodied phones like 6300, 6303.
Btw, it's not us who are feeling insecure and comparing 5233 with other models.

• utk

[deleted post]And what Does that pic prove? Does it prove that it has metal body and better audio quality?

• walkman

it has gorgeous front metal casing not a ring u d*mb azz as seen on the imagelink below, is it hard for you to accept that some gadgets are better than 5233, or you think it is at par with nokia 5800?

• ssj

Sbdevilmind, 13 Oct 2010First, i would like to assure you that nokia 5233 is much better... moreYou making this forum a better place..gr8 job

• utk

walkman, 13 Oct 2010just for you i uploaded a pic of my 5230 and 5530, view it and s... moreAhem Ahem... Did i read it correctly? 5530 has a sturdy metal body, now that's news for me.
It has a metal ring, body is made out of plastic. Are you sure you have a 5530?

• walkman

by the way i have tested Nokia 5310 XpressMusic it is slim and stylish, 2 mp cam is better than 5230 except for the video, sound is totally better than 5230

• Sbdevilmind

walkman, 13 Oct 2010just for you i uploaded a pic of my 5230 and 5530, view it and s... moreUnlike you, we don't take pride in our purchase. We take pride at the fact that we help others and make their life better. You should do the same.

• Sbdevilmind

walkman, 13 Oct 2010here's a review and picture of my phones check em out, im just r... moreYou are the one who is frustrated. We are happy with our purchase. If you are so loyal to your phone then why don't you help those in 5530 forum. Your phone is nothing special than having a good design. Your device has similar software issues as this phone. Don't forget, they have the exact same hardware and os. Besides, comparisons are made among equally priced decices like 5233 and c5. So, stop bugging. I know you won't, but whats wrong in saying, right?

• walkman

utk, 11 Oct 2010He probably has never laid his hands on a symbian^1 device. He i... morejust for you i uploaded a pic of my 5230 and 5530, view it and swallow your pride.