Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• AnonD-20816

Is this Dual Sim? Please respond because i will buy it, if it is dual sim or not.

• kurt19

been using this for more than a year now and it works fine aside from it being sluggish and the web browser suddenly closes frequently (im a patient man!) Just wanna know how can i get it's software updated over WiFi here in the Philippines coz i was told that it will fix the above issues?

jackson, 11 Sep 2011I love 5800 cell phone.love mine too...

• Vicgan

Helllo there.

Is this phone (new + ori) still available in Malaysia?

Where can I get it in KL?

Thk u.

hi

No Response

• Nick

jackson, 11 Sep 2011I love 5800 cell phone.Me too

• rtmayura

Now i have a nokia 5800xm phone. I like buy a nokia C6 phone (because of C6 has best stylish homescreen, customize widgets, 5pxl camera & good sound quality ect....) But somebody says slide phone face hardware problem. (They mean, between phone keypad and display connection). Please explain me. Thank you.

• Arsenal2isaac

Serves me ryt...vry happy wit myn

• Sujit

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2011my nokia 5800 doesn't support mp4 files..some of them are played... moreconvert the video of mp4 format using resolution 640X360 then it will definately be played..... :)

• christian macedonia

almost 3 years since i have this phone.but now i thinking to change.there are no new updates.please sugest me which phone to buy samsung gs2 or htc sensation or other??? thanks

Cuzz your phone it`s fake one.

• HJP

mmmm, 04 Sep 2011can i use it as a webcam? YES

• AnonD-20180

Nokia never publish 52.0.007 is a lasted update for this phone.YOU can check your sofware version by press *#0000# on your phone.But this updated release already 1 year ago.SO i think maybe is lastest version.i will change my phone to samsung android os is the top of market now.

• jackson

I love 5800 cell phone.

• mohit jain

it ,s a very nice phne

my nokia 5800 doesn't support mp4 files..some of them are played while many others don't( in the real player)..i can't understand the problem..

• undecided

Can anyone post the link here if there REALLY is a new software update for the 5800 xpressmusic? because i'm planning to buy a new phone if there will be no new updates

• Shan

Can anyone tell that when nokia going to release postponed firmware update for 5800XM?

• Akhileshvv

tina, 07 Sep 2011is da cell good......................? plz tell me i wanna by itHey Tina,
now u hav a better option, nokia 600.
It has latest symbian belle os,5 mp camera, capacitive touchscreen,etc etc.

I've been using nokia 5800 for a year.now its support is reduced