Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

collen , 16 Jul 2010this is the s#@t if you knw wat min i also do like the phone guy. mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anurag

hey guyz......
after hacking ur phone does hard resetting make it unhack???????
Plz help.
also can anyone tell me how to hack the phone???????

• louis

Good afternoon,pls how can i activate the drive and walk Navigation on the map?

Can we use gps in 5800 without any data cost or wifi?????? Please reply someone :)

ohhhhhhh, 16 Jul 2010so we can play .avi extension using 3rd party application l... moreYep!!!

• Srinivas

Hi all. I have bought Nokia 5800 after reading all your feedbacks. Mine is V40. But pdf,xls,doc are not opening,. Pl suggest a way.

• Parth

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010Thanks parth, i want to know who is manufacturer of nokia ... moreEven my phone is manufactured in China! I bought it from a local dealer in Mumbai 3 months back. And btw camera is not that worse!! I think it is far better than N73!! It takes less time to focus, doesn't have the pink tint in pictures and processes images quickly!

• ohhhhhhh

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010The 5800doesnt support avi, but you can install a 3rd party... moreso we can play .avi extension using 3rd party application like smartmovie,dvix player....?????

• Parth

Love, 16 Jul 2010Hey Bro........... do you know any java mobile video conv... moreNope sorry I don't know any! :(

ohhhhhhh, 16 Jul 2010does it supports .avi extension or not ????????????????????... moreThe 5800doesnt support avi, but you can install a 3rd party video player.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010how to activate wifi connection in nokia 5800Go to menu/settings/connectivity/wireless LAN.
Then it'll automatically scan and display the wifi networks available. Select a network and press connect.

VJ, 16 Jul 2010is nokia 5800's camera better than nokia n73,& can it s... moreN73 camera is better and no, it can't scan fingerprint .

Love, 16 Jul 2010Hey Bro........... do you know any java mobile video conv... moreAny Video Converter is good and it's fre. Just google and check the first 5 results, you'll find it :)

• VJ

is nokia 5800's camera better than nokia n73,& can it scan finger print.

• anuj sharma

i have this amazing device for last one year and my experience is great. Either it be net browsing,listening songs or watching movies this device is fullfilling all my needs.

this phone is simply a nightmare. I saw it frm my frnd and its performance was horrible compared to other high end touchphones. I hav become afraid of nokia aftr seeing this piece of crap.

how to activate wifi connection in nokia 5800

• collen

this is the s#@t if you knw wat min

• Love

Parth, 16 Jul 2010It is totally worth buying!!! Touch has improved drasticall... moreHey Bro........... do you know any java mobile video converter software, so that i can transform other video formats to mp4...........
if there's any jus tell me from where can I download it.
thanks........

• Hmmmm

as nka, 16 Jul 2010how to know is the set is original or not ? made by nokia i... more@as nka
it's not hard to tell whether it is fake or original

if it can multitask, change theme, has 3g / 3.5g, has wifi...then its original

doesn't matter where it was made..most nokia phones are made in china, some are from korea etc.