Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Anurag

serious man, 16 Jul 2010can anyone plz tell me after updating v5 or v6 how much space lo... moreIt will take about 5-7mb space from ur phone memry.

• pankazz

ANURAG, 16 Jul 2010hey guyz...... hacking the phne, signing apps: are both of them... morehey bro. Hacking and signing are different things. Hacking stops the warranty but signing apps is legal and u can do it without any fear of loosing the warranty

• Ps

Love, 16 Jul 2010Hey Bro........... do you know any java mobile video converter... moretry brothersoft format factory or any video convertor from softpedia or the parent company itself.peace!

sunny, 16 Jul 2010what video type does it save in mobile is it 3gp or mp4??both

max, 15 Jul 2010x6's body is nt good dude... its back is soo weak...made of poo... moredude,, for your kind inf'mtn,, x6 dosent have the memory card slot atall, infact its havin 16gb internal memory,,then wer's the qsn of memory card cover being broken away!!!!!!!!11

• sunny

what video type does it save in mobile
is it 3gp or mp4??

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010this phone is simply a nightmare. I saw it frm my frnd and its p... morethis not a high end phone dear.. It is a midrange. Thats where u made the mistake. Whatever negative opinion given still this phone speaks for itself.thats why although launch in 2008, ppl still cant take their eyes n mind from this phone. Its has its own magnet although new models from same/other model being launch. Actually the haters of this phone cant understand why ppl still love this phone. XM5800 only performed for those who loves it . Cheers..

• serious man

can anyone plz tell me after updating v5 or v6 how much space lost in phone memory???

i mean how much space left after ubdation???

• Parth

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010Hello Parth, can you tell me one more thing, a way to hack 5800?... morehey, You can read the steps on how to hack 5800 in many forums! I still haven't hacked my tube because of the fear of voiding my warranty. Will hack it after 9 months.

Parth, 16 Jul 2010Both can be used for free of cost. (Only if you keep A-GPS disabled)Hello Parth, can you tell me one more thing, a way to hack 5800??? I download a lot of games but cant install most of them because they aren't signed. I'll be glad if you can give some advice coz i'm an absolute beginner to this hacking thing. And thanks for info on GPS. :)

• ANURAG

hey guyz......
hacking the phne, signing apps: are both of them same????
all i want is to install apps like orange tsunami, but i cant, i have downloaded them from many sites but they cant be installd, i have also tryed to install them by signing them first but it cant be installed due to ''untrusted supplier''.
Does hacking the phone will solve the probem??????
or u can also suggest me a site from where i can download & install user interface like orange tsunami.

can anyone tell me how to make spb shell full version(not by purchasing ofcorse).

hey guyz......
hacking the phne, signing apps: are both of them same????
Does hacking the phone will solve the probem??????

• Parth

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2010Can we use gps in 5800 without any data cost or wifi?????? Pleas... moreBoth can be used for free of cost. (Only if you keep A-GPS disabled)

• Parth

Srinivas, 16 Jul 2010Hi all. I have bought Nokia 5800 after reading all your feedback... moreInstall pdf reader and quickoffice!

collen , 16 Jul 2010this is the s#@t if you knw wat min i also do like the phone guy. mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guyz......
after hacking ur phone does hard resetting make it unhack???????
Plz help.
also can anyone tell me how to hack the phone???????

• louis

Good afternoon,pls how can i activate the drive and walk Navigation on the map?

Can we use gps in 5800 without any data cost or wifi?????? Please reply someone :)

ohhhhhhh, 16 Jul 2010so we can play .avi extension using 3rd party application like s... moreYep!!!

• Srinivas

Hi all. I have bought Nokia 5800 after reading all your feedbacks. Mine is V40. But pdf,xls,doc are not opening,. Pl suggest a way.